Prayers for Rusty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I cant wait to get permission to escoprt to Canada and spend time with Wayne and everyone else...
(hopefully soon I get a passenger seat with a dear friend of mine.... :) but that is another stopic I need to talk to her - maybe this weekend)

another thing I want to is to learn how to weld

by the way

thanks for the pics

Last edited:
UPDATE

Guys

wow - what a wierd 2+ months

my phase 2 cancer treatment is over Dec 16th and I have phase 3 starting up with the Doctor in Indianapolis on January 15th.

this will be more of a maintenance effort than the intensive program I got in "phase 2"

Im sorry i didnt post any updates here in the last two months, but mom sister and brother in law had taken over the update job and put a decent bit of info on my facebook page on the days I was not able to function (or update things) myself.

I am feeling much better, but still struggling with the crap of taking ten different pills (most of them twice a day, a couple are morning only) and one shot that I have to stick in my stomache once a day (in the morning).... ugh

all the pills I take are such a lovely thing to get to do, I dont really like shooting the medicine into my stomache, but all of this is far better than me dying on September 18th in the gas station where I was filling up my truck and had the Grand Mal Seizure.....

at any rate - I appreciate all the well wishes, prayers, and messages posted both here and on facebook.

I cant wait till I can get back up to Ontario, bring Brenda with me to go wheeling with everyone (in my 80 series on 35's with rear axle on an Aussie Locker), and have Wayne teach me how to weld a front bumper or maybe swap another engine out.

Thanks to everyone.

Rusty.Phillips@amec.com

Last edited:
yeah RUSTY!! great to hear from you man! sounds like you're in great spirits! i'm sure i can speak on behalf of everyone and say that we miss your company! wishing you continued progress and a healthy recovery. all the best through the holiday season!
cheers.
romey

(oh yeah, you and me both about welding up a new bumper!! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom