Possible move to Denver Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have a possible move in the near future to the Denver area with the gf. I'm a current member of Olde North State Cruisers in NC. I use to own a FJ40 but sold that in the divorce, will be looking to buy a hundy in the future. I'm a USMC Veteran and currently work for the federal gubment.
Wanted to see if anyone works for the federal gubment out that way and see if anyone can give me general information, websites or advice on the area. I know this email is a little vague on details but Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome!
We hang out up in northern CO, about 1 hour N of Denver, but I do know there are some federal jobs in Fort Collins.
I think @madams557 works for the USDA up here?

If you will be down closer to Denver, you may also want to check out the Rising Sun Club: Rising Sun Member Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thank you for your service.

@PabloCruise I tried checking out Rising Sun and it looks like I need to setup a separate password and screen name. I plan to visit the area in December, to see if I like it out there. Anything a cruiser head should go see? I'm from California and it will be nice to move back west. I've been in NC since 2002 and its pretty boring when it comes to back country exploring and fun. Thanks for the reply

@PabloCruise I tried checking out Rising Sun and it looks like I need to setup a separate password and screen name. I plan to visit the area in December, to see if I like it out there. Anything a cruiser head should go see? I'm from California and it will be nice to move back west. I've been in NC since 2002 and its pretty boring when it comes to back country exploring and fun. Thanks for the reply

It is a completely seperate web forum. Good group, lots of trail runs.

When are you visiting?

Possible for Christmas or maybe New Years. The gf is currently there now and when she gets back we are going to figure this out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom