For Sale Oregon: 2003 Toyota UZJ100 TRD Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgba(61, 61, 60, 0.98)
Putting a feeler out there to guage interest. I bought this UZJ100 about 3 years ago, and it was 100% stock except for the TRD Supercharger. Since then:

Old Man Emu Lift with HD springs in the rear
Total Chaos upper control arms.
All suspension bushings replaced
Gamiviti expediiton rack with mini-fairing
ARB front bumper w/ Stedi LED fog-light upgrade
Warn 9K winch
Baja Designs IP6 lights up front
Dissent Rear Bumper with Spare tire carrier
Metal Tech Sliders
Stealth Custom Series (SCS) F5 16" wheels with Wrangler Duratracs
replacement front grill from Kelly at Land Cruiser Grilles with "TOYOTA" badge

All upgrades were professionally installed by Accessory Outfitters in Beaverton, Oregon.

All seats have been professionally reupholstered with a Grey leatherette / suede combination
Carpet has been completely replaced with a Dark Grey cut pile.

3rd row seats included

Recent maintenance includes new brake rotors all the way around, all fluids replaced. I'm pretty aggressive with maintenance. service records and recent inspection included. I believe i am the second or third owner, vehicle has only been in Washington and Oregon and i believe spent most of it's life as a runabout for a real estate agent.

I'm not in a hurry or a bind, just looking to potentially slim-down the portfolio. Given the rarity of the TRD supercharger, the vehicle is worth at least $40K to me, but want to see if now would be a good time to let it go to someone looking to take it on it's next adventure.

DC089A0B-CF76-47D9-8523-A94005743238_1_105_c.jpeg

Looks like a great rig and based on the sales data from BAT it may get close to your number. Would probably help to include a few more photos if you want more reactions from the MUD membership.

The last modified 100 on BAT was a 2006 and sold for $40,000 with 98k miles. The last supercharged 100 was a 2004 and sold for $40,000 with 118k miles. So, 92k less miles + a more desirable model year and 72k less miles but no mods. I personally don’t think this as a 2003 with 190k miles brings the same price.

Let us know when/if you come to a firm price. Thanks!

Appreciate the feedback! i'll update with more exhaustive pics when i get it cleaned up.

If I was selling this rig, I'd spend the $350 and list it on BAT

... assuming BaT will take it. They're not shy to say 'no' to cars

I was thinking I'd take $35k for my supercharged 2001, 197k miles. Now I think I'll clean it up and list it on BAT.

Last edited:
Man. I'll be in the market for one of these closer to summer of next year. I've been towing my boat with my Gen 1 Tacoma and though it gets the job done it isn't pretty. Beautiful rig!

... assuming BaT will take it. They're not shy to say 'no' to cars
Problem with BAT is they are picky as you mentioned, but take 6-8 weeks just to get it listed. Way too long IMO. But they don't care bc have tons of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom