Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

10 -15 bucks? I'll check the tunnel and post a pic tomorrow.
Done. Let me know total with shipping and I will get it to you. No rush at all on my end.

If only they were brown...
1687466788924.png

Is it possible to cut off the inner nut plate? I can replace the screws, but I'd rather not gouge the hinges if it's possible to get the doors off without damaging them. I should have asked, the hinges come with the doors? I need them, too.

Is it possible to cut off the inner nut plate? I can replace the screws, but I'd rather not gouge the hinges if it's possible to get the doors off without damaging them. I should have asked, the hinges come with the doors? I need them, too.
I will try to get to the backside of them. If I can’t get to it tomorrow, it will be next weekend.

I will try to get to the backside of them. If I can’t get to it tomorrow, it will be next weekend.
just let me know when you want me to pick them up

FREE 4runner top. I'm posting for my dad, so I don't have any details. It's located in downtown Clayton. If interested, PM me with your phone number and I'll do a text intro so you can ask him questions or coordinate pickup.

@fourtrax Garret said he wanted this, but haven't been able to get a hold of him.

imagejpeg-0.JPG

Does anyone have any 6 lug 17s that will work on a GX470? Our 08 wheels are peeling like crazy.

I'll have a set of five 35x12.50x17 GEOLANDAR M/T G003's for sale in the next few weeks. Four of the tires are just over a year old and one was replaced last fall. I doubt there is much over 5k miles on them. Some minor chunking in spots, but overall, they look good. I've been very happy with them, but I'm moving up to 37s. Still on the truck, until the new tires arrive next week. Figured I'd give a heads up in case someone here is interested.

My bottomline non-neg price is $1,000 for club members. $2,170 brand new. They will be pressure washed before they are removed from the truck.

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.09.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.10.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.15.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.12.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.12.55 PM.png

I'll have a set of five 35x12.50x17 GEOLANDAR M/T G003's for sale in the next few weeks. Four of the tires are just over a year old and one was replaced last fall. I doubt there is much over 5k miles on them. Some minor chunking in spots, but overall, they look good. I've been very happy with them, but I'm moving up to 37s. Still on the truck, until the new tires arrive next week. Figured I'd give a heads up in case someone here is interested.

My bottomline non-neg price is $1,000 for club members. $2,170 brand new. They will be pressure washed before they are removed from the truck.

View attachment 3358823View attachment 3358824View attachment 3358826View attachment 3358827View attachment 3358828

I texted you about these.

Looking for some 285/65/18 if anyone has some lying around.
I've got two unused Michelin Primacy XC 275/65 R18 if that works....

I've got two unused Michelin Primacy XC 275/65 R18 if that works....
Appreciate it, but looking to replace all four on the new to me 200 i picked up.

got it. Ill pass on the tunnel- thanks though. I will still take the air cleaner and if it is a pain to ship I can come get it at some point.
I can pick it up for you when I pick up the grill and tailgates, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom