Official LX570s Picture Thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hard to tell a difference, but I redid the front tint with ceramic to have it match the rears (10% darker) and had the windshield done (definitely clear 😬). Also solved a stupid issue where the dealership put tint over their dealership sticker on the damn window which I couldn’t believe.

View attachment 3610185

View attachment 3610186
+1 for Sewell. I got my 570 from them as well. Good experience.

+1 for Sewell. I got my 570 from them as well. Good experience.
Mine actually came from sterling McCall but got serviced at Sewell for most of its life so that’s good to hear.

First trip out with new camper. Surprised to have still gotten about 14mpg while towing. View attachment 3608439View attachment 3608440
Love my Intech Explore! We have the double tip out beds and manage to squeeze a family of 5 into it. I think I recognize your trailer from an Intech FB group - the custom sink and backsplash seem awesome.

@arock How in the world did you get 14mpg? We usually get 10-11 at best when staying between 65-70mph.

DSCF0760.JPG

what are you using for your fogs? I'm looking to change out my 2014 LX fogs for yellow

Also, I posted a thread about wiring up the amber backlit versions such that they are a secondary DRL in addition to the LED strip in the headlights. Very happy with these as they look OEM. I went with the Sport versions and am happy with the output. I live in a major metro area, don’t get much fog, and tend to run them in heavy traffic situations or inclement weather so stupid people see me.

Last edited:
Love my Intech Explore! We have the double tip out beds and manage to squeeze a family of 5 into it. I think I recognize your trailer from an Intech FB group - the custom sink and backsplash seem awesome.

@arock How in the world did you get 14mpg? We usually get 10-11 at best when staying between 65-70mph.

View attachment 3613348
Speeds were around 50-60 MPH average for the trip due to high winds when on the highway and then a bit of country roads. Plus the only hills during the trip were the couple of bridges we had to go over. Was a relatively short drive (~1 hour) also. Our next couple trips coming up are a little further away so we will see how much the MPG's change for those.

Didn't witness it but where we park to eat pizza there had been an accident between an old Corolla and an LX that was being cleaned up. The civilians looked fine, thankfully but sadly the LX didn't make it. The Corolla was even worse.
IMG_5957 (1).JPG
IMG_5958.JPG

She’s lookin’ sexy! What size tires you running?
If you're viewing on mobile, turn your phone sideways and then you will see signatures.

35x12.5r17 KO2

Hate to bump an old thread, but what next? I sold the land cruiser because I need just a little bit more room. Is the Sequoia the replacement?

Didn't witness it but where we park to eat pizza there had been an accident between an old Corolla and an LX that was being cleaned up. The civilians looked fine, thankfully but sadly the LX didn't make it. The Corolla was even worse.
View attachment 3617781View attachment 3617782
No dollys!?

Kudos to y'all. I did Hell's Revenge solo once, and even bypassing hell's gate I've decided that it falls into the "nah I'm good" category of trails. The flop risk is so high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom