For Sale No Mas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8446584278_1890d328f4_o.jpg

What a beauty... I need to get my Tundra listed and sold, but I can't imagine that'll happen before someone snaps this up! Good luck with the sale.

tell us more about that fancy steering wheel!

tell us more about that fancy steering wheel!

Do you mean the FLAT bottom wheel? Judging by my butt dyno, it added ~10 hp!

The leather on the factory wheel was a mess, so I swapped out the steering wheel for something less annoying. The factory wheel will be included in the sale, so if the buyer wants to have it recovered, they can.

The leather on the factory wheel was a mess, so I swapped out the steering wheel for something less annoying. The factory wheel will be included in the sale, so if the buyer wants to have it recovered, they can.
Perfect setup on a 200, tasteful, not overkill and personally like the steering wheel. glws!

You willing to part out those fancy Heritage lights & grill? Asking for a friend .... GLWS

What's the brand on that steering wheel? The leather on mine is also peeling.

For the price, it's hard to say anything negative about it.

Two things to note:
- The wood part of the wheel feels hollow. I find myself tapping on it, trying to figure out how/why the manufacturer would skimp on this.
- It's not heated. Not a big deal, and the Cruiser is not throwing any codes.

Seller: mitaccessories | eBay Stores - https://www.ebay.com/str/mitaccessories
Item: MIT Toyota Land Cruiser FJ200 2016-2021 wood look LEATHER steering wheel-SPORTS | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/125304544568

@kdubbya @Cruiserhead05

Saw this doing a search. Appreciate the links. And agree. For the price it's not a big loss. Especially with the others that are $500+

Just saw this for the second time parked at the market. We must shop at the same time haha. I parked next to it this time to show cruiser solidarity!

This thing looks great in person. Stealthy and understated with a nice height. Looks well taken care of for sure.

Just saw this for the second time parked at the market. We must shop at the same time haha. I parked next to it this time to show cruiser solidarity!

This thing looks great in person. Stealthy and understated with a nice height. Looks well taken care of for sure.
you have a nice rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom