Newest future 80 owner!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers
SILVER Star
Threads
I know that this may be more chat than anything, but it's you guys that I know and it's you guys that would actually care. My daughter, Aubrey Ranae, was born 4/22 at 5:15pm. She was 6lbs and 3ozs, 18" long and perfectly healthy.

Dani's water broke at 7am on Tuesday morning. We got to the hospital around 9am and waited a few hours for a birthing suit. Things were going just fine, but as slow as to be expected for a first time mommy with no meds. Around 9pm, we decided to start the medication to induce labor. The reason for this is the longer that the water is broke, the more apt to infections. Contractions got progressively stronger, but at 7am the next morning, Dani was in a lot of pain, completely exhausted and only 3cm... At that time, we decided to have an epideral. Well we went through the day, progressing as usual until around 2pm when we realized that she was "sunny side up". The induced labor was causing Aubrey's heart to slow down, so that was out, and Dani's contractions weren't strong enought to get her all the way engaged. After doing everything possible, she ended up having a c-section after 34 hours of labor.

And now some pics:
P4230089.jpg

My dad holding her:
P4230091.jpg

My step-mom holding her:
P4230092.jpg

Dani, a day after the ordeal:
P4230090.jpg

So far everything is going well! We are tired, but Dani is healing quickly and Aubrey is perfect and absolutely beautiful... I think I'm going to be in trouble in 14 years or so! LOL

:cheers::beer::cheers:

Congratulations!! I don't care if this is chat :D

We are expecting our our first 9/27 :D

I wont even go into my story, but I know all about the inducing.... then epidermal....

Congratulation!!!:) I had my daughter on the 19th of January too. Enjoy :D

Congrats:cheers:...She's a cutie...

Chad

Congratulations!!!! Might as well sell the Cruiser!!!! :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Your life just changed for the BETTER!!!!

Bill

Chad big congrats to you man and your family!! Looking forward to seeing her at the next Cascade meeting!!!!

Congratulations!!! Wow, 34 hours of labor! Our first took 12 hours and our second one 2 hours. Tell her that it may get easier with the next one!

I am glad all are happy and healthy!!!

:cheers: Riley

Congrats! She's beautiful.

My daughter is just over 1 1/2, and I can't imagine what life was like before she came along. Enjoy every stage, and look forward to the next. Its all a wonderful adventure.

Cheers,
Jason

Congrats! While it is cool having a son and I love him dearly, there is something magical about Daddy's little girl.

If I may make a suggestion. Go home and get the best nighs sleep you possibly can, cause it'll be your last for quite some time :D

TECH- The car seat fits nicely in an 80.

Buck

Congratulations Chad, she is beautiful.

:cheers:

-B-

Congrats to you and Dani. You've got a cutie!!! LOOOOONG labor.

Congratulations she's beautiful.....thanks for sharing with us! I have two girls 2 and 4 years old and its the best thing that's ever happened to me. BTW brought both home from the hosptial in the 80!

Awesome, she is a seriously cute baby, congratulations to both of you :cheers:

Way to go Amigo. :clap:

We just had our first 5 weeks ago:) He keeps me smiling

Congratulations Chad! She is definitely a cute baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom