New Shock Option Soon! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who was the source?
Google any of these part numbers and the bilstein catalog website will pop up. Download the pdf. These are definitely for 98-07 Land Cruiser.

Screenshot_20200613-060743_Drive.jpg

Well i assume you bought them at cost or wholesale somehow since they are not a retailer. But one of their subsidiaries 4WP has them for 199 a shock

Very interested in these vs Radflo and Kings. I hope someone puts them on or gets to experience them that has ridden in a truck with higher end monotubes as well.

46mm seems a little small for our trucks, but a monotube design with reservoir if it has good tuning might work, and they are pretty cheap.

Edit: Sorry, Icons as well. I just always figured if I was spending that money, I'd go with Kings.

When you get ready to install them, and prior too. You should throw on the bottom half of the bushing/washer and cut the plastic shipping strap(shock will fully extend) and try to get an approximate fully extended measurement for us all. They look really nice.🍻
Anyone seeing anything longer than "Extended Length (IN) - 17.35"?

I cant remember off the top of my head - how long are the higher end shocks?

edit: Heres the info:

Last edited:
Higher end hover around 18"...I'd like all I can get

Higher end hover around 18"...I'd like all I can get
Agreed - and TBH vs my other vehicles, the higher end offerings aren't crazy expensive for our 100 series. I will probably end up with something higher end, but these Bilsteins are definitely interesting and its nice to see another offering at market.

installed some bilstein 5160's with ome springs and over all I'm pleased I have yet to get any trail time but on the street with E load duratracs not bad, shocks are semi soft but handling is fine with some rake . Coming from AHC im disappointed to say the least but budget played a big role here.

Rear shocks are slightly longer than AHC and fronts are the same.

Poser shot with unnecessarily cranked torsion bars

ALL in are you happy going away from AHC? was your AHC working perfect?

how much did you spend all in for the suspension?

looks SWEET!!
View attachment 2336809

FYI, 4wheelparts has these and says they're dropped shipped from bilstein. Their "4wp10" codes works for 10% off orders over $500, which brings the $210 per cost down to $189, $756 total plus your tax. No affiliation, just checked to see if they had them.

I would like to know too, but why are you shouting at everyone?
hahaha sorry i used my dads computer to look them up and order them, which is a service writer station and cap lock is always on!!! wasn't trying to shout!!! just needed to get everyones attn
!!!! hhahahahahha

and we are a transamerica wholesaler so my price was 160 a piece, since no one has said how they like them, i guess ill get back on in a few months and share my thoughts... they told me coul be up to 6 wk wait til they arrive tho! all well, ill deal with my blown out OME til then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom