New forum member, FJ Cruiser Voodoo! :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CA Annie

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
SILVER Star
Threads
HI to all,

My FJ is one year old today. I dont have a good picture with the new OME lift, I'll post as soon as we get someplace cool.

We've (my H and I) been wheelin for about 4 years, done hundreds of trails, mostly in So. Utah and Nor Cal. Cant tell you how much I love this truck!

1804085041_3e64e192dc_o.jpg

Working my way up to 10 posts so I can get my avitar.

This is Abbey, we hardly leave home without her!

1601542091_60e7a0ef3e.jpg

nice rig. got one almost just like it. waiting to get lift hopefully by spring i will have it done

Hey!

Yep, found the guy to install our OME kit on this site. (Gary @ Mudrak in Sonoma) It's already done, we pick it up tomorrow! :bounce2: I'm dying to get it back.

Gary was great! The FJ could not be sweeter!

I just picked up my FJ yesterday...got pricing through USAA and saved bunch of money as they got it with all options for $500 over invoice. :D :D

Now to get the things it does not have that I want to add....rock rails, OEM, different tires, Tuffy center console, etc...

3328596691_5c7dd7a0a0_b.jpg

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Thanks, Aggie! Could not believe some FJ40 hadn't scooped them up.

Nice FJ Annie! I like how you have blacked out the trim.

I really like the blacked out trim, too. We often go on runs with 15+ rigs, the blacked out trim really makes it distinctive.

We just put on the new Baja rack a couple of weeks ago. Installing the dual battery system now for the new Super Winch. Armour is complete, I'm pretty sure the winch will be the finishing touch! We'll be set by the time we hit Moab in April! Can't wait!

WOW, got tired of the blue room.... Or expanding your forums??

I've been 'off' of the blue room for a good while, now. I only go when I have to coordinate a run that's not posted anywhere, else. It's no fun at ALL, anymore. I am still bumming with the Central guys.

New TUBE DOORS! :D
3363057147_4d529795d7_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom