New CSC member Matt (boofaz) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member Matt P Spahle (@boofaz).

Matt owns a 2000 Land Cruiser / 2004 Tundra 4x4 reg. cab long bed.

Welcome to the club Matt. Please tell us more about yourself, your vehicles and post up some pictures of you vehicles.

:cheers:

Welcome to the club Matt! Please come to the club meetings so I can see it every now and then! I just watched Matt's 100 drive away!

Welcome!

Cheers and welcome!

Thanks to Jason for selling me his 2000 Land Cruiser. Picked it up today and can't stop peeking out the window at it! It will be my daily driver and family adventure rig. Here it is as it sits now.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks to Jason for selling me his 2000 Land Cruiser. Picked it up today and can't stop peeking out the window at it! It will be my daily driver and family adventure rig. Here it is as it sits now.

View attachment 1247771

View attachment 1247772
First project will be replacing the motors on the door locks. They don't like the heat and it's not getting any cooler for a while. Then maybe some new leather for the front seats and steering wheel and to retrofit a tether anchor point for a child seat. Then lift, armor, lighting ect...

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice looking rig!

Welcome aboard! That rig is Death Valley proven - I followed it around there for many miles!

Welcome Matt, I was looking at that rig before getting the one I bought, very nice:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom