My new "must carry" Safety item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought one and painted it the same color as the jack. Looks oem. To the untrained eye. ;)

thats a lot of trust in that chunk of wood!

That piece of hardwood has been used to support the front as well when I did a full front axle rebuid. The requirement to be able to move the whole rear axle housing within available space necessitated supporting the rear the way I did. Couldn't have done the job any other way.

I had to use my bottle jack the other day and the second stage came down, but the first stage is stuck. It won't fit in the carrier now-too long. . I don't want to take a BFH and beat it into submission. Anyone run into this?

Just bought one,thanks. Being safe is the best way to go.

Just bought one,thanks. Being safe is the best way to go.
Thanks!
We pick up 100 more adapters this Friday. Now stocking adapters to fit any post jack hydro or mechanical from 1" in dia to 2"
We have your favorite jack covered

Placed order. Jacked up Georgine for the first time a few weeks ago with a flat tire, went to go air up the spare tire in the garage, came back to the axle firmly planted in my driveway. Pretty lucky nothing was damaged. Thanks for the product.

Travis.

One thing I want to see is a proper adaptor to use with normal trolley jacks. The 'cup' they all come with is sort of ok but I have a wooden block 'adaptor' I put in it to lift the 80's axles. It's been used a lot.

Hopefully one of those 150 has my name on it :)

Goes out today with your name on it.:grinpimp:

IMG_9525.JPG

I used my LCP bottle jack adapter a couple weeks ago when I was jacking up my engine to change the DS motor mount. I set the jack to the left of center a bit to raise that side sooner/more than the PS. I used the LCP adapter on top of the Toyota jack to further lift the DS up more than the PS. The Toyota jack was sitting on a little pyramid of 4x4's I stacked up to make a nice solid base.

The LCP adapter was perfect for adding a little more umph of lift to the DS and helped me get the job done. The very simple adapter is incredibly stout and didn't budge a bit. Not an intended use, but it worked like a charm.

Thanks, Phil!

I used my LCP bottle jack adapter a couple weeks ago when I was jacking up my engine to change the DS motor mount. I set the jack to the left of center a bit to raise that side sooner/more than the PS. I used the LCP adapter on top of the Toyota jack to further lift the DS up more than the PS. The Toyota jack was sitting on a little pyramid of 4x4's I stacked up to make a nice solid base.

The LCP adapter was perfect for adding a little more umph of lift to the DS and helped me get the job done. The very simple adapter is incredibly stout and didn't budge a bit. Not an intended use, but it worked like a charm.

Thanks, Phil!

Thinking out of the box to get it done, I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom