********Monthly Meeting Tonight!******** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't make it tonight.

I'm planning to be there, but have to leave by 8.:steer:

I'll be there

Biggest Turnout yet and a few new members. 4 '80's, 3 '62's, 2 '40's, 2 LX470's, 2 4RNR's and 1 60. Come join us at Cars & Coffee Saturday...8-11am. Meeting at Earthfare parking lot at 7:45 am or see you at Michelin HQ afterwards
Sept MM 2.JPG
Sept MM 1.JPG

Nice!

I had a good time last night. It was good to see the new faces energizing the club again. And us old faces still here.

Great to meet everyone! - "Wade Hampton Rob"
Great to meet you too and for joining up! Thanks for the entertainment of coming back to pay your bill after driving off! You need an Upstate Cruisers sticker right? I had one in my 62 and did not think to give it to you.....will coordinate with you soon or mail it to you!

So is your new MUD handle going to be "concruiser" now that you have one???

I had a good time last night. It was good to see the new faces energizing the club again. And us old faces still here.
David, thanks for taking the time to come out! Hope to see you again soon!

Great to meet you too and for joining up! Thanks for the entertainment of coming back to pay your bill after driving off! You need an Upstate Cruisers sticker right? I had one in my 62 and did not think to give it to you.....will coordinate with you soon or mail it to you!

So is your new MUD handle going to be "concruiser" now that you have one???

I ought to change my handle to something else, your'e right! I'll catch up with you at some point and get a sticker from you...Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom