Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, does the carpet already have holes cut out for the shifter? I ask because i have a 62 with a h55 and was wondering if i need to go with a 60 or 62 carpet set. Also what would the cost for a charcoal set be to 91504?

Thanks!

Brown carpet set was sold today.

What I have available

2- Charcoal front mat set (60 series)
2- Brown front mat set (60 series)
2- Charcoal front mat set (62 series--footrest cutout)
1- Brown front mat set (62 series-- footrest cutout)
1- Brown front and rear mat set (60 series)

2- yards grey vinyl roll material
2- yards black vinyl roll material
2- yards saddle/brown roll material

I plan to place another order in about a week.

J

Brown carpet set was sold today.

What I have available

2- Charcoal front mat set (60 series)
2- Brown front mat set (60 series)
2- Charcoal front mat set (62 series--footrest cutout)
1- Brown front mat set (62 series-- footrest cutout)
1- Brown front and rear mat set (60 series)

2- yards grey vinyl roll material
2- yards black vinyl roll material
2- yards saddle/brown roll material

I plan to place another order in about a week.

J
S'cribed for "long term" interest. Can't swing the purchase this time around, but I'm eyeing the vinyl for the future. Would be awesome to see some installed vinyl pics from those who've done it!:cookie:

Also, side question: Thermozite vs Noico?
It'll be a bit before I get to WA due to a shop delay. I'm working on making a custom rear shoulder set up since the OEM are getting so hard to find.

J
VERY interested in what you come up with for this! Getting tired of hearing the judgmental "OH ... this thing only has lap belts?" coming from the back seat.:hillbilly:

S'cribed for "long term" interest. Can't swing the purchase this time around, but I'm eyeing the vinyl for the future. Would be awesome to see some installed vinyl pics from those who've done it!:cookie:

Also, side question: Thermozite vs Noico?

VERY interested in what you come up with for this! Getting tired of hearing the judgmental "OH ... this thing only has lap belts?" coming from the back seat.:hillbilly:

Thermozite is a foiled compacted jute padding. It is approx 3/8" thick where Noico is a thinner waterproof material approx 1/8" thick.

For standard all around use, I recommend the Thermozite or a similar padding. If you are going to be making river/creek crossings and flooding the inside of rig, I recommend the Noico.

J

Unfortunately I bought the full SOR carpet set in brown for my 62 last year. While I'm very satisfied with the fit and quality, I would like matching brown floor mats which SOR doesn't make for some reason.

Any chance anyone knows how well @reevesci's mats would match up?

Unfortunately I bought the full SOR carpet set in brown for my 62 last year. While I'm very satisfied with the fit and quality, I would like matching brown floor mats which SOR doesn't make for some reason.

Any chance anyone knows how well @reevesci's mats would match up?

I'd be happy to send you a carpet swatch of the brown carpet for you to check the color. PM me your address.

Jason

I know it's not a 60 Series but I figured I would post it here anyway. This is the rear cargo area vinyl section of my full kit that I got from Jason aka @reevesci. Excellent fit. Perfect color. I can't wait to get my Thermozite so I can finish the installation. Excellent product and even better customer service. As usual.

I'm beginning to sense a theme. First 80 series sliders from you. First 80 series vinyl from you. First 80 series inti clone roof rack with solar slide out from you.
:cheers:

image.jpeg

Where can I find some photography of this contraption?? :bounce:

Right here...

Roof Racks and Mounts

Edit: Jason beat me to it. It is now powder coated black. And sitting on sawhorses in my garage. I am monstalining my roof soon and it will go back on. Incredible workmanship.

Went through the past 7 pages or so, couldn't find any pics of an installed vinyl floor. Have I missed it?

Love how you're supporting the 60 series community through this and other products Jason. Thank you :cheers:

Went through the past 7 pages or so, couldn't find any pics of an installed vinyl floor. Have I missed it?

Love how you're supporting the 60 series community through this and other products Jason. Thank you :cheers:

I'll have an 80 vinyl floor installed by this weekend. I laid everything in and it is going to be most excellent. I'll post pics this weekend.

That retractable solar panel is slick as shiiiiiiit !!

Thanks. Yeah, I had an idea. Hadn't seen it before. Jason made it come to life. He's a wizard. I think it's cool.

Thanks Johnny,

I've only had one person send me vinyl install pics. Wasn't the best install due to holes being cut too big around the shifters, etc. So, I've been waiting on another round of pics from someone else. The fit however looked nice and he was happy with everything.

A little extra time and attention to detail makes these kits even nicer.

J

Thanks. Yeah, I had an idea. Hadn't seen it before. Jason made it come to life. He's a wizard. I think it's cool.

Its really fun to make the one-off items. Plus it makes me happy to make a product that no one else has or doesn't look like the same ole thing everyone else has.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom