Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you please send me price on FJ60 Charcoal front mat set . Thanks J.
P.so. Install pics look very fine. We'll done.

PM replied to.

Is just the cargo and tailgate carpet available, or orderable in charcoal for an 87 FJ60

A full charcoal kit is available and I have only one left in stock (front, middle, cargo and tailgate)

Can you please send me price on FJ60 Charcoal front mat set . Thanks J.
P.so. Install pics look very fine. We'll done.

Thanks R, Pm'd you on front mats.

What I have available

1- Full (front, middle. cargo and tailgate) Brown carpet
2- Charcoal front mat set (60 series)
2- Brown front mat set (60 series)
2- Charcoal front mat set (62 series--footrest cutout)
1- Brown front mat set (62 series-- footrest cutout)
1- Brown front and rear mat set (60 series)

2- yards grey vinyl roll material
2- yards black vinyl roll material
2- yards saddle/brown roll material

Jason

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I purchased the brown cargo area. It fits like a glove and looks as close to original as I have ever seen. If my front and middle carpets were in need of replacement, I would gladly purchase the new ones for the front and middle. Anyway, if anyone has any second thoughts, this is top notch quality stuff. I am now contemplating replacing the wheel arches as mine are in rough shape. Thanks for the effort you're putting into this Jason.

I'll be ready for a full charcoal set plus wheel well covers when the time comes, for a 60.

I would also be ready for full charcoal set plus wheel well covers for a 60.

The wheel well covers will work on the 60 but you have to be creative with them if you don't have the rear shoulder belt set up.

DON'T forget the floor mats to finish it off... :D

I added you two to the contact list.

Thank you,

Jason

The wheel well covers will work on the 60 but you have to be creative with them if you don't have the rear shoulder belt set up.

DON'T forget the floor mats to finish it off...
Yes, mats as well for sure, and I also need to upgrade to rear shoulder belts since I have a 1 year old and this will be the car that I drop her off to college in... I see you had shoulder belts in stock not long ago, is that an easy retrofit if they didn't come stock? Yup, will need a set of those too... Also, this will be a lot easier for me once you move to washington and I can just throw all my money at you in person.

Yes, mats as well for sure, and I also need to upgrade to rear shoulder belts since I have a 1 year old and this will be the car that I drop her off to college in... I see you had shoulder belts in stock not long ago, is that an easy retrofit if they didn't come stock? Yup, will need a set of those too... Also, this will be a lot easier for me once you move to washington and I can just throw all my money at you in person.

It'll be a bit before I get to WA due to a shop delay. I'm working on making a custom rear shoulder set up since the OEM are getting so hard to find.

J

Do you have grey or charcoal kits in stock or will you be ordering kits in the near future? Front, middle and wheel covers, thanks.

Working on getting another order together now. I'll add you to the contact list and contact you when I know a better date if you'd like.

Jason

What I have available

1- Full (front, middle. cargo and tailgate) Brown carpet
2- Charcoal front mat set (60 series)
2- Brown front mat set (60 series)
2- Charcoal front mat set (62 series--footrest cutout)
1- Brown front mat set (62 series-- footrest cutout)
1- Brown front and rear mat set (60 series)

2- yards grey vinyl roll material
2- yards black vinyl roll material
2- yards saddle/brown roll material

Jason

Hi there. Could you msg me what the cost would be for the brown set for a FJ62.
Shipped to 98230

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom