Mid South....Buy/Sell/Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(4) 36x12.50/15 SXs on 15x10 Aluminum 6-lug Wheels

Got these as partial trade, and I have no use for them.

Tread - measured at center with actual tread gauge:
(1) - 9/32nds - ~40%
(1) - 11/32nds - %50%
(2) - 14/32nds - ~60%

These still have a ton of life. They have not been grooved at all. They have a little rounding of the outer lugs as expected of TSLs that have been put in the rocks. Aluminum wheels are nice, though they have some rock rash on the beads. They are "Made in USA" and 15x10s. Would guess they have about 3.5"-4" BS.

$750 OBO for all (4) on wheels with internal bead balancing
In Hot Springs, Arkansas

Call, text, PM, whatever - Jordan 501 two6two 80 18

Last edited:
Of course you'd have those just days after I leave, and I've been looking for a good Coleman lantern for years. Bring them to Rubicon or Moab with ya at some point?

IH8MUD on Android

Of course you'd have those just days after I leave, and I've been looking for a good Coleman lantern for years. Bring them to Rubicon or Moab with ya at some point? IH8MUD on Android

At some point... but I have no idea when that would be.

Just for laughs, what's your zipcode?

Of course you'd have those just days after I leave, and I've been looking for a good Coleman lantern for years. Bring them to Rubicon or Moab with ya at some point?

IH8MUD on Android

You want to go halves on them? E will take real good care of your half until you make it back this way to pick if up :D

Anyone have or have a lead on a radiator for a '97 80? Or better yet, know someone who can fix a hole in an otherwise perfectly good one?

Does your have the plastic tanks? I don't know if those can be fixed by old-school repair dudes.

There's a guy Bomar and I took ours to. He did a good job, but mine has recently started to leak again. I think it is more the radiator's fault than the dude.

Sorry for the no reply, was on the run. It had the plastic/aluminum setup. I was removing the crankshaft bolt by bumping the starter and things went awry.... %&*$!!!

Found one up in Memfrica, copper/brass 3 row. Cost me $335 after tax. Tough lesson to learn...

Sorry for the no reply, was on the run. It had the plastic/aluminum setup. I was removing the crankshaft bolt by bumping the starter and things went awry.... %&*$!!!

Found one up in Memfrica, copper/brass 3 row. Cost me $335 after tax. Tough lesson to learn...

Where did you find it? I might just need a new one.

I have a radiator with good core and good plastic tanks. Gasket sealing bottom tank to core blew out.
I'll let it go for beer.

JW

I have a engo 9000 lb winch with 3/8 synthetic line barely used for sale. I found a great deal on another winch so that is why I am selling this one. $300

image.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I build the black fund up, heckler posts up another item for sale.....

Ha, I still have your lights sitting in my place. Are you free this weekend?

I think so... but lately life has kinda been upside down. I know it's been the same for you. If you see a clear timeframe, text me and I'll try to meet you. Thanks Mark.

I have a 97 40th anniversary 80 with 150k, locked ARB front, OME, sliders, it is in good shape, looking to trade for a FJ40, depending on the 40 could add cash to the deal. I may also just sell the 80 and buy a 40. I wanted to see if anyone had a line on a good condition 40 out there. Thank you very much!
Andrew

IMG_1062.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom