Mid South....Buy/Sell/Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got some camping gear to get rid of.

1 - ALPS Mountaineering XXL Comfort Air Pad 30x77x4. This is a nice thick self inflating pad. Moss in color suede type outer. In a travel bag. Used a couple of times before getting a cot. $SOLD

1 - Slumberjack Genesis 40F sleeping bag. To be honest I don't think it was ever used it was a backup sleeping bag. $SOLD

1 - Ridgecrest foam sleep mat....just foam with ridges in it. $15 Looks like a yoga mat type thing.

Last edited:
60 series tow receiver.
image-2115163086.jpg

image-2115163086.jpg

I'm looking for a hard top for my 72 fj40, I'd like the ambulance doors also but let me know what you've got, I've just got the soft top on mine and want to upgrade. I'm in memphis, tn.

Bought a Verizon iPhone to join my wife's plan, so I have this one for sale.

Went to Apple Store last week to fix a faulty on/off button. Instead of sending off my phone to be fixed, they gave me a factory refurbished phone as a replacement. So, this phone comes with a 90-day warranty and is essentially brand new.

Phone will come with charger, ear buds (if you want them), and box that my original phone came in. iOS 7 is installed and ready to roll.

Price: $425 w/year-old LifeProof case
501 two6two 80 18

In desperate need of a 5.29 8" front diff to borrow or buy.

IH8MUD on Android

I am selling a pair of used Hella 4000s with light covers. They work great, but I just dont use them enough so I am letting them go.

Price $130 for the pair.

Alos I have a pair of 100 series front tan floor mats made by Lund. $60

I'll take them Mark.

Looking for 16" 100 series wheels for trail duty.
I doubt they're anything OEM, but I know a guy in my GA club that just went from 16's to 17's on his trail rig. In case you need the size more than you need the style, I can check on them and/or get them next week when I'm in Atlanta.

On another note, I need a set of 6 12x1.5 lug nuts to fit my spare on the crawler. It uses the straight-sided, recessed type lugs rather than the stadard acorn style. Just hate to buy new ones when I'm sure that someone has some lying around that'll never get used.

On another note, I need a set of 6 12x1.5 lug nuts to fit my spare on the crawler. It uses the straight-sided, recessed type lugs rather than the stadard acorn style. Just hate to buy new ones when I'm sure that someone has some lying around that'll never get used.

I will check in the garage, I may have some. Not sure if I have 6 and I am fairly sure they won't match but if I find some you are welcome to them.

Looking for 16" 100 series wheels for trail duty.
Not sure if you ever found any but I have a set of Lexus 16" 5 lug wheels in Knoxville for sale $200 image-3074421307.jpg

image-3074421307.jpg

Hey guys, I'm selling my set (4) of TOYO Open Country MTs and the black D hole steelies they're mounted on.
$750

Tires are 33x12.50r15, rims are 6 on 5.5" lugs, 15x9" (3.5" BS)
Mounted in august 2012, 12,000 miles since then (75% tread remaining).
No holes or patches.
I'm selling because Im moving to a 35" tire.
Just imagine how cool they would look on your wagon or 40!!
Located in Alpharetta, GA 30005

Don't really want to ship, but will if buyer pays (it'll probably cost a lot)

On the truck:

Off the truck:

Will add more pics if anyone wants anything specific?

PM me if interested :)
Patrick Knezo

Saw this 40 for sale today parked across from Southwind. Not mine. Didn't have a price. Phone number is the picture. Looked nice.

IMG_20140104_160916752.jpg

IMG_20140104_160902216.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom