LS400 ---> LX450 Sunvisor mod ! FZJ80 MUST HAVE ! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where were yall with the cool 3dprinted ideas when I installed my LS400 visors?!
I spaced it out as much as I could with tiny washers and and it still got broken when someone tried to flip it to the side even after being told multiple times it doesn't go that way!

Where were yall with the cool 3dprinted ideas when I installed my LS400 visors?!
I spaced it out as much as I could with tiny washers and and it still got broken when someone tried to flip it to the side even after being told multiple times it doesn't go that way!

Shoot me your address and I'll mail you a set of spacers if you still have the visors - I'd assume you want them in panties pink for the LX ?

Shoot me your address and I'll mail you a set of spacers if you still have the visors - I'd assume you want them in panties pink for the LX ?

THANKS!
I wen't back to OE trimmed (subtank/alt overhead console) drivers visor, untill I can get a replacement. The drivers side was ripped clean out of the bracket side when it was forced open. :princess: I need to souce another drivers side, or may go with a Ram visor?

All that to say, I truly appreciate the offer, but may go in another direction.

Scared you off with the panties pink threat huh ? :flipoff2:

I may take a look at the Rosen's as a route if I'm not happy with how these turn out - I like the idea of them not obscuring the view, just cutting the light.

Scared you off with the panties pink threat huh ? :flipoff2:

I may take a look at the Rosen's as a route if I'm not happy with how these turn out - I like the idea of them not obscuring the view, just cutting the light.

not scared at all! Love my pink panties!

I've wanted the Rosen's since I got the rig, but $300+?!?!? I just ca'nt do it!

Guys,

does anyone know how to swap the base plates off without damaging them. I want to try swapping them out. I think that is the answer for me.

Visor Plate.PNG
I have a 3d printed version if someone wants to give it a test.

I can.
I have had the LS400 visors in my 80 for years and hate that I can't rotate them to the side glass
Ah then you just need the mounting plates with clips.

Ah then you just need the mounting plates with clips.

Long time reader, first time poster. Great thread here on a topic thats been driving me nuts for a few months. Whats your best source for LS430 visors? I want cloth for my '95 80 series.

Long time reader, first time poster. Great thread here on a topic thats been driving me nuts for a few months. Whats your best source for LS430 visors? I want cloth for my '95 80 series.
Check pick n pull, I went to lynnnwood yesterday and got a set of 400's for 18$ tax. Also picked up a set of mounts from @Outsane lasnight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom