Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats fine. The spare has stock size tire that will go with the set unless you don't want it. I can dismount it when I swap my tires to the new wheels hopefully this weekend.

I don't need any tires I have a set of AT's I run everyday I'm looking to mount a more aggressive set to have when needed but don't want to waste them on everyday wear commuting to the office. I have a blasted and painted OEM set on there now.
10708575_907747002568862_7169979933104599874_o.jpg

Looking for a set of stock 40 springs, thanks

What year for the springs or are they all the same? Front and rears?

Saw a 1981 Pickup for sale. Located near the Trey Yuen in Hammond. Head is off, needs head gasket. No other problems mentioned. I am not affiliated with the sale. No contact information given. Asking $1800.
IMAG1060.jpg
IMAG1061.jpg
IMAG1062.jpg
IMAG1066.jpg

Last edited:
Still on the hunt...

Long time stalker, brand new member. I have finally decided to take the plunge on an FZJ80. Currently we own a 2002 VW MV Weekender and 2012 Tundra RCSB. Looking for a late model 95-97 with clean interior, electronic locks, and no major mods. I live in Southern Louisiana but would be willing to travel for the right rig. White or moonglow with grey interior is preferred, but might be able to sell the wife on another light color. Goal is to get something that will look good with AR Mojave teflon wheels. Thanks in advance!

Still on the hunt...

Long time stalker, brand new member. I have finally decided to take the plunge on an FZJ80. Currently we own a 2002 VW MV Weekender and 2012 Tundra RCSB. Looking for a late model 95-97 with clean interior, electronic locks, and no major mods. I live in Southern Louisiana but would be willing to travel for the right rig. White or moonglow with grey interior is preferred, but might be able to sell the wife on another light color. Goal is to get something that will look good with AR Mojave teflon wheels. Thanks in advance!

Will let you know if we run into something :)

Looking for a set of stock 40 springs, thanks

I have a set but saving them for a spring over on my 74, we also have a set on our 76 parts rig if you want to meet me in Lafayette one Saturday we can pull them off with a little work will give me a excuse to load a trailer load of metal to be hauled off while I'm there.

David's 85 FJ60 For Sale, you can see it at Team Toyota this Saturday. David is donating a portion of the sale to BSLCA as always we appreciate his continued support towards the club.

David s 1985 FJ60 Land Cruiser-page-001.jpg

That's a good looking 60!

These 3rd gen wheels have been finished with duplicolor graphite wheel paint. The paint came out great, about the best you can do with a spray can. I prepped the wheels properly before paint so the paint will hold up well. I cleaned/degreased them, sanded them, and primed them.

This paint holds up well, I have had it on my own wheels for over a year now and it still looks great.

Price and location: I am asking $300 OBO. South Louisiana.

20130514_155128.jpg

20130514_155045.jpg

Here is a "before" picture of the wheels. As you can see there were some rough areas. I did my best to sand those out before paint.
20130514_125033.jpg

Here is a picture of my 4Runner. My wheels are painted with the same paint. I painted these nearly a year ago and the paint is holding up great.
IMG_0762.jpg

To see more pictures of wheels painted this color check out this thread http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-gen-t4rs/65205-wheel-painting-prep.html

Been a while since ive seen/met most of you all. Look forward to coming to Lafayette soon and reuniting.
In the mean time, I'm looking for a w56 top shift trans with or without t case. Possibly w56 forward shift with the t case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom