Looking for input on tires - 315's, Mud Terrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser looks nice. Who is the person in the pictures?
A buddy of mine. He has a new Tundra. He now wants an 80 after seeing how mine is coming along. I got roped into helping him with a pressure reducing valve on his house. Payments in cold ones of coarse...

Looks good! Nice to see that our DTC guys in FHills came through for you. Did you take it out on the 87 and check balance?

I live 10 miles north of you in the Rio Verde Foothills right on the Tonto, so if you'd like to run some quick trails let me know! I plan on finally attending the CSC meet this month, hope to see you there!

Did you end up going with 1.5" spacers? Curious if discount mounted them for you? And if so what store?

Thanks.

Does anyone know of an offroad-friendly Discount Tire in east Phoenix/Tempe? I'm going to be due for tires in the not too distant future.

Looks good! Nice to see that our DTC guys in FHills came through for you. Did you take it out on the 87 and check balance?

I live 10 miles north of you in the Rio Verde Foothills right on the Tonto, so if you'd like to run some quick trails let me know! I plan on finally attending the CSC meet this month, hope to see you there!

I missed the meeting - was out of town for work. I drive through Rio Verde often and would definately be interested in hitting some trails up that way. Send me your contact info sometime.

Did you end up going with 1.5" spacers? Curious if discount mounted them for you? And if so what store?

Thanks.

I didn't use the spacers based on the advice from Mud members. Discount Tire (I used Fountain Hills store) will mount them as long as they are the bolt on type - which all of the 80 series spacers I've seen are. Bolt spacer to the hub, then wheel to the spacer.

What they won't work with is a spacer that simply "floats" between the wheel and hub.

Does anyone know of an offroad-friendly Discount Tire in east Phoenix/Tempe? I'm going to be due for tires in the not too distant future.

I was really happy with the Fountain Hills store. I guy I dealt with (Michael I think) is an off roader. I think the poor fella has a Jeep...

I was really happy with the Fountain Hills store. I guy I dealt with (Michael I think) is an off roader. I think the poor fella has a Jeep...
So does my roommate.

He's borrowed one of my Toyotas about 30% of the time over the last month. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom