Looking for a roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Could someone direct me to a thread/site regarding roof racks? I looked up conn-fer . No help. Thanks

That is a good looking rack. Do they make them for the 60 series? Any idea on how much the run?

Yes the rack pictured on the 80 will fit a 60. It's just a adjustment of the rack feet.

Last I checked the INTI was $1000..give or take a bill or two and that did not include shipping from California. the dealer is listed on the web site, good guy he is.

Do a search and you'll see the guys that have them on mud.

What is a typical / useable size of a roof rack for a 60 series?

depends on the towers/feet you use. I built mine last year and IIRC, it's 54" wide, 72" long??? I'll have to dig up some pics if I can remember where I filed them.

That is a good looking rack. Do they make them for the 60 series? Any idea on how much the run?

The INTI roof rack can be purchased through Mudrak Custom Cruisers, Mudrak.com, for $1150 plus shipping. In my opinion, it is the best roof rack system available for the FJ60. It is very light compared to others, yet is still very heavy duty. The decreased weight means you can load more gear on the roof before top weight is problem.

:beer: cheers,

Chuck

roof rack

go the extra mile, and get an ARB Tradesman rack. I got mine from Man-a-fre.
expensive, with shipping it was around 800 bucks. full 90+ inches long, and 49" wide, with a wire WELDED mesh floor. worth both the money and wait time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom