For Sale Lifted 2000 4runner SR5 (CLEAN!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 2000 Toyota 4runner SR5. This vehicle has 80k and 1 owner, and has been garage kept. I have done all service to my vehicle at my work, i am a certified Toyota technician.
There is NOTHING wrong with this Truck at all! it has a fresh VA inspection as well. I change the oil every 3,000 miles with genuine Toyota 5w-30. This truck gets around 18mpg city and 20-22 mpg hwy. The lift kit is only 6 months old and still has the warranty from the manufacturer. and the tires only have about 1k miles on them still smell new! also the window tint looks so nice because it matches the rear factory privacy glass. Below are all of the maintenance/modifications:

MODIFICATIONS

3inch OME Full Suspension Lift Kit - from Toyteclifts.com

285/75/16 BF Goodrich A/T's (brand new!)

Factory Running Boards (currently off)

Silvania Silver star ultra headlights

20% Window tint to match the rear (Lifetime warranty Lumar Brand)

SERVICE/MAINTENANCE
(All Toyota parts,fluids)

Front Differential Fluid Change

Rear Differential Fluid Change

Transfer Case Fluid Change

Coolant Change

Oil Change

New Air Filter

Toyota A/C Evaporator Cor Cleaner

BG Gas Treatment

Throttle Body Cleaned with BG

Undercoated Undercarriage Black

Front Brake Pads

Front Brake Rotors

Rear Brake Shoes

Rear Brake Drums

Brake Fluid Flush

Fuel Filter

balanced/rotated tires

Price: 15,000 OBO-Please no lowballers!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me by email. This vehicle is in pristine condition with no rust or body damage, it has never been wrecked nor smoked in. It has a clean car fax and i have the title in hand for an easy transaction. You WILL NOT be disappointed when you see the 4runner! I have most receipts but some i don't, but every single part that goes on this truck is genuine Toyota parts. All in all this truck is 10/10 inside and out, just waxed it this week with two coats of mothers compound.
-You can reach me at 804-617-4921 anytime,Ill be more than happy to send you some more pictures of the interior and exterior,i have tons! My name is Brandon.
SL378283.jpg
SL378277.jpg
SL378286.jpg

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that I took off my factory running boards,and the window tint is lumar brand, its new as well with a lifetime warranty.

haha,thanks a lot guys! like i said i'm VERY ocd about my toys.

im located in Richmond Virginia.

and its probably one of the cleanest 3rd gens you will find.

Email address sent, sorry about the delay.......harvesting our garden today and had to do some yard work. Looking forward to the pics.

Very clean 4Runner, can you post up some interior pictures?
Also, how’s the ride quality with the 3’’ OME?

I have a co worker that may be interested in it.

mouse007- thanks alot! and im not too sure how to add pictures to this but if you give me an email address ill be more than happy to. As for the ride quality its like the stock ride quality. i LOVE the OME 3''

just to inform everyone: we have been getting hit with some harsh weather in the past couple days so if i don't respond in a day or two its probably due to no wifi connection!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom