Lax 450 lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone know if I can you s keep coil lift for my Lexus Lx 450, like since it's not meant for it and the jeep is a lighter vehicle I can put a 6 inch cool lift and get 4 out of it. But if not can someone just post a link to some lift kits for my truck I'm not really to knowledgable about them thank you

No.

And just like the last thread, people told you you need to know your specific goals before you just go and start buying things.

Answer these questions and you will get very good answers on what you need.

- how will the truck be used?
- where and what kind of trails will you hit?
- what size tire do you want to run?
- what is your skill level?
- what is your total budget for lift/tires/etc?

Start there. Answer those questions before starting another thread asking about bolting random parts to your truck. Lol

throw a few extra jeep coils on there and it will make up for the weight difference lol. In all seriousness though, search! Theres is tons of info on this site. More than you could ever read! The jeep coils are way off in spring rate and probably wouldn't fit properly anyway. Best of luck!

It looks like you're in rural Virginia, or some other coastal region. Eastern Shore perhaps? Gloucester?

Are you planning on doing some rock crawling in the mountains?

Are you mudding? Will you be crossing water?

Are you driving in sand on the eastern shore?

What obstacles do you/will you encounter whilst using your rig?

I literally go through everything lakes, mud, sand, haven't went rock crawling because I do not wish to tip it and my budget is 300 dollars

No.

And just like the last thread, people told you you need to know your specific goals before you just go and start buying things.

Answer these questions and you will get very good answers on what you need.

- how will the truck be used?
- where and what kind of trails will you hit?
- what size tire do you want to run?
- what is your skill level?
- what is your total budget for lift/tires/etc?

Start there. Answer those questions before starting another thread asking about bolting random parts to your truck. Lol
I will have the tire size soon

$300 will get you some used springs, but you will need to save up a lot more money for shocks and other things to follow.

Yeah 300 dollars is not going to get you very far. You can start looking on these websites to get you started sleeoffroad metaltech ironman4x4.

you can buy spacers! and have money left over for a decent dinner for yourself

Pareto principle applies. Look at where you're spending 80% of your time and build accordingly. If you're crossing lots of water then perhaps a snorkel makes more sense than a lift right now - and snorkels can be picked up for cheap on eBay. If your in salt then maybe spend some time applying fluid film and protect your investment.

If you're spending 80% of your time on paved roads then save up some funds for high quality and build what you want rather than what you could grab on the cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom