July ROTM - Mount Ord (1 Viewer)

Which run do you want to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I forgot who asked me to take these pics but here you go hombre:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I second what Zona said, we had a great time and we got to flex our vehicles on the off-camber spots. Great choice Taco Charlee!

A couple of us hiked up to the top and were invited up to the lookout. 360 degree views of the region were spectacular but the climb up the see through stairs was a bit unnerving...... but so totally worth it.

IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG

Who's dog was brave enough to climb up there?

Glad to see Phil found his shoes.:clap:

I won't dirty up the club run, but here's just a few pics from mine a little earlier in the morning. I'm putting a full mini-trip report in my thread.

IMG_20150725_073623886.jpg
IMG_20150725_074403451.jpg
IMG_20150725_075244795.jpg
IMG_20150725_085625310.jpg
IMG_20150725_092456777.jpg

Who's dog was brave enough to climb up there?

Glad to see Phil found his shoes.:clap:

That was the station rangers dog. He was a litter box set up for it up there along with a carpet for a lay down area. That is a courageous dog for sure.

View from camp
image.jpg

Deer near camp
0725151344c.jpg

The 4 that stayed to camp. Very pleasant during the day and got to 68 over night

0726150749.jpg

Brodi the dog was entertaining
0726150752.jpg

Great time and was nice to spend time with people that haven't had a chance to in the past.

Sounds like a good trip and everyone had a good time. Is that snake in the tree.
Yes
A 4 foot snake that Pete, Phil, Brian and myself were messing with on the road back down form the Forest service tower. Pete was the only one smart enough to bring a camera. Suprisingly the snake was very asdept in climbing the tree to get away from us And Phils dog.

Is Phil walking and driving barefoot on this trip? Better throttle and brake control maybe.

Great day and cool night. This is a great trail that can be run almost all year long that offers a lot in in off roading and is very scenic.

I would like to see CSC adopt-this- trail from the Forest Service. Anyone willing to step up and head the process? Once you the CSC volunteer set it up the club as a whole would take on responsibility of the trail. A free 1st edition CSC Adopt a trail volunteer shirt will be presented to the volunteer.

From the camp night

IMG_2702.JPG
IMG_2703.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG

Check out Tacocharle's Martha Stewart matching edition Taco, camp mat, tent, cooler, dog, and outfit.:popcorn:

IMG_2712.JPG

thanks Taco Charlie for setting up this run. The first July CSC run in several years if memory serves me right

Great day and cool night. This is a great trail that can be run almost all year long that offers a lot in in off roading and is very scenic.

I would like to see CSC adopt-this- trail from the Forest Service. Anyone willing to step up and head the process? Once you the CSC volunteer set it up the club as a whole would take on responsibility of the trail. A free 1st edition CSC Adopt a trail volunteer shirt will be presented to the volunteer.

From the camp night

View attachment 1112543 View attachment 1112544 View attachment 1112545

Check out Tacocharle's Martha Stewart matching edition Taco, camp mat, tent, cooler, dog, and outfit.:popcorn:

View attachment 1112546
You are soooo funny @LandCruiserPhil ! :flamingo: ;)

@Taco Charlee , you keep doing this stuff with the club. You know we wont donate a Land Cruiser, at some point youre going to have to buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom