For Sale I have been lucky enough to own this truck and it's for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It goes without saying, this is a very special vehicle. I actually tried to purchase it many years ago, I was willing to leverage my underwear but it was too steep. So I acquired it and upon acquisition drove it 1,000 miles home, what a trip it was. At this point in my life I must choose wisely what I keep. What I really want is an HZJ75 Pickup, man would I love to have one! Any questions feel free to ask, I've loved this truck since first seeing it. I have owned FJ40, 45, 80, 470. Another tan 64 FJ45 went for sale recently, I owned that one too. I'm very excited to have found this forum and look forward to learning much and contributing anything I can offer. L
fj45 #11.jpg
fj45 #10.jpg
fj45 #9.JPG

fj45 #4.JPG

64 fj45 #1.jpg

I am going to Expo. Is your display full? Perhaps I should take this FJ45 and market it at your booth? Arangements between you and I go without saying. I do want to start attending these functions, I want to participate more in the Landcruiser community. Thank you for the warm welcome, L.

I am looking at bringing 2-3 but could probably work something out. We have a Doka and I'm waiting on a transmission for the 87 Syncro TDI camper to get finished but it may not make it as it looks like I will have to have a bearing built custom for it.

Drop me an email at JoeC@transporterwerks.com and we can communicate from there. Our site that we list vehicles on is TW Adventures | Specializing in Volkswagen On and Off Road Vehicles

Cheers

I have always wanted a Corrado and also a Scirocco. Don't know anything about them but I love them. Let me know what you want to park this truck at your venue. I was even thinking of putting the 40 Harley in the bed of it!

I have always wanted a Corrado and also a Scirocco. Don't know anything about them but I love them. Let me know what you want to park this truck at your venue. I was even thinking of putting the 40 Harley in the bed of it!

Yea man that would rock! I just sent you and email i'm coordinating everything this week and then lets see what room I have..

Hells yeah. VW rox too!!!!

Im a 93 Corrado dude myself. Luv them, &&& love the syncs & maybe a notch, & a 21#!!:beer:

Yea my first love Vdubs! I have a 21 that I love to drive around during the summer

21.jpeg

I'm gonna see what we can do for @LeRoy Cordova to help him with this 45 sale...

Last edited:
sooo, back to the OP..what is the best bid so far?

are you going to entertain it at least? or do you have a reserve?

is it for sale or not?

It is in fact for sale! I didn't get your previous question, wasn't lacing up the gloves.

your post said: "hell, make me an offer"
you had a few, you wont say what your reserve is except "LOL"

are you just trolling for post count, or are you not actually the owner of the truck?

I am the owner of the truck, It sits in my garage. Forgive me about the LOL, I didn't realize you were serious about my considering the $13K offer. I would not consider $13K. If you know about this truck then you know it sold for over $100K at Barret Jackson in Phoenix, AZ and you also know that $13K isn't a serious offer. This post isn't meant to give you heartburn my friend, it's a special truck for a "discerning" owner.

Ignore the haters. Whether the truck is your cup of tea or not, someone still poured many hours, money and sweat into it and its very nice for what it is meant to be. Obviously not meant to be an original, so stop trying to look at it like it is.

Way out of my price range, but wish you luck with your sale. Nice truck.

fj45 thing
Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. DesertEmu
    NewYou and this truck are starting to give me a headache......... Its not even a true fj45 its a thing........

DesertEmu, 12 minutes agoReport
    LikeReply

2. LeRoy Cordova
    NewAmazing isn't it? And yet here you are sending me a private message to identify your fascination! You are losing way more sleep than myself. Of all the vehicles you can choose to look at why come back to this one?

Friends and fellow haters,

My truck is simply a truck. It's existence, while grotesque, has garnered 2,828 views in 14 days; now what does this tell you? I realize that many people don't share the admiration and affection for it that I do, or do they? Several times I have requested that people reveal their works of art in hopes of appreciating a different aspect of cruisers, (crickets)!!!!!!!!! While I admire your position and encourage your enthusiasm I must, in good conscience, ask you to refrain from visiting this page as you clearly have neither the wit nor the health. If you are here to offer friendship and/or applause I welcome and thank you. If you are here to criticize and hate you may want to wipe your mouth as there is just a bit of envy at the corners. I have made every effort to be polite and participate in this forum, from here forward you're attendance is no longer needed and in the event you still attend it will surely be viewed by the forum members as hostile and of weak moral. Like a baton in the hands of a great Maestro, whereby an audience may be swayed by the most beautiful orchestration, so to is this FJ45 of peculiar existence. My zeal for business and the progress I have made in refined Landcruiser ownership has pointed me out as the proper owner of this vehicle. Perhaps I forgot to mention, this truck is for the most discerning of owners and is in fact "Not Original". Thank you.

Some people take themselves waaaaaaay too seriously.......

I found this forum by doing a search for this vehicle from web pics. Glad I found the gem, and some serious amusement from the "rough" it is among on this thread. There is a critical difference between being an armchair cruiser theologian/customizer, and actually having the means, vision, and capabilities of demonstrating the different ways these vehicles can express themselves. The restore on this is cherry. Someone had a good eye and amazing craftsmanship. Not for everyone, true, but then again there is a reason even those not in this price bracket stop and consider if they want "stock" Windows or roll down ones in their league of say ford focuses.

I am going to join the "I am a fan" side and actually made an account just to follow this hilarity.

Sour grapes means they are rotting. Ick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom