Holley in tank fuel pump module. Who's done one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you mean like an in tank pump for the sniper? I did mine myself. It's pretty straight forward. I did NOT cut an access hole in my floor and I kind of wish I did.

edit: I just realized i'm not in the 60 forum so sorry.

i have the Holley in tank pump purchased and ready to install in my LRA 29gal underseat tank. will need to cut access hole of course. Its on the list of projects😂😂😂. But i HAVE it!

I have a new tank and I’m gearing up to do this in my 79. I’m using an Aeromotive phantom which is basically the same thing as the Holley in tank unit.

I spoke to Aeromotive and they suggested putting it into the flat area between the sender and the factory pickup.

When you guys talk about an access hole - do you mean cutting into the floor of the tub? I was planning on making new lines that reach the edge of the tank so I can go from the pump to the edge of the tank then hook up to hard lines on the frame rail when the tank is in place. I wasn’t going to cut an access hole. I figured if I had a problem I could lower the tank and get to the top of the pump unit from the sender access panel.

I haven’t really gotten into it yet so I don’t have more info than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom