Hi, new here and need advice for a gift for hubby (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi! My husband is soon to be retiring from a long career in the Marine Corps. He had a landcruiser FJ 60 (? I think?) at a previous duty station, but because of the cost of shipping automobiles, we had to sell it before moving. Probably for the best, since it was totally rusted out on the bottom. But, since he's retiring now and will have more time to work on it, I was thinking that I would love to get him a project to work on. Any help in figuring out what to get, where to get it, etc would be appreciated It doesn't have to be pretty, although driveable would be nice. :)

My advice would be not to surprise him, find out what he really wants and make it happen. You wouldn't want to get something that needs too much work if he can't do it, or conversely, get something that's already built when he mabye want to work on something. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!!! Here in So Cal there are lots of resources. This forum is great as well as places like Specter Off Road, TLC, and KnH. All three of these places are in the San Fernando Valley...feel free to ask any other questions.

send him this link: HERE
and walk by the computer in a few hours ans see what he's looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom