Headlight Upgrade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Retrofitting is the best way to quickly, and easily update the front end and increase light output. You can do several things in these headlights, and the budget for a retrofit can be pretty affordable, to several thousand.

photo1.jpeg

I carry the factory style Depo glass headlamp as well as Depo 1 piece in Chrome and black that fits 98-05 LC.

Hi,
I am replying to an old thread. I have an 06 100 series in dire need of a headlight upgrade. Do you have anything in stock ?
Thanks,
Dan

Hi,
I am replying to an old thread. I have an 06 100 series in dire need of a headlight upgrade. Do you have anything in stock ?
Thanks,
Dan

I had reached out to that member and they never replied. I also reached out to a few other members here or used to sell Depo for 06-07 and didn't have much luck. After looking at several shops that offered retrofits, ended up buying through Lightwerkz. They got new factory Toyota housings and then put Morimoto projector assemblies in. They look like factory HIDs from the outside. Arrived in perfect condition. Factory height adjustment worked flawlessly. Very happy with the results and well worth the money....

IMG_6166 (1).JPG

I had reached out to that member and they never replied. I also reached out to a few other members here or used to sell Depo for 06-07 and didn't have much luck. After looking at several shops that offered retrofits, ended up buying through Lightwerkz. They got new factory Toyota housings and then put Morimoto projector assemblies in. They look like factory HIDs from the outside. Arrived in perfect condition. Factory height adjustment worked flawlessly. Very happy with the results and well worth the money....

View attachment 3592876
Are these glass or plastic?

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom