Harbor Freight coupons (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was sent a " gold customer" sale flyer today. Inside was a 25% off coupon good ONLY on the 4th of july. Code :70159187.
KInda bummed that i ordered my welding cart online. its back ordered till july 1st apparently. i was never notified until 3 weeks later and a week after i called them about it.

I got a flyer but no 25%.

I got the gold member thing too, have to use a coupon or bring in the mag and have it scanned to "stay" a gold member? I've gone without an ITC not for two years because waiting for a sale and tossing a 20 or 25 off on top is always cheaper. I'll only do ITC if a big item I need pays for it. One year it was the 2 ton cherry picker, the next was the shop press. Since then nothing ITC wise has been a better deal so I wonder what the heck "Gold Membership" is going do for me being that its free.

BTW here is a link to Picassa where I keep current 25 off coupons and free coupons. If you see one expired let me know but I try to keep up with it once a week

COUPONS HERE

Last edited:
I got the gold member thing too, have to use a coupon or bring in the mag and have it scanned to "stay" a gold member? I've gone without an ITC not for two years because waiting for a sale and tossing a 20 or 25 off on top is always cheaper. I'll only do ITC if a big item I need pays for it. One year it was the 2 ton cherry picker, the next was the shop press. Since then nothing ITC wise has been a better deal so I wonder what the heck "Gold Membership" is going do for me being that its free.

BTW here is a link to Picassa where I keep current 25 off coupons and free coupons. If you see one expired let me know but I try to keep up with it once a week

COUPONS HERE

awesome thanks,
ive been waiting for a coupon to order stuff online, the nearest harbor freight to me is about 2.5 hours. I have a couple of the lights they are giving away for free, i got mine at lows for like 3 bucks each, they work great in the 40, or other vehicle, good light and the magnet holds it in place or theres a hook.

anyway thanks for the coupons saved me some moneys on a bearing driver set i needed

awesome thanks,
ive been waiting for a coupon to order stuff online, the nearest harbor freight to me is about 2.5 hours. I have a couple of the lights they are giving away for free, i got mine at lows for like 3 bucks each, they work great in the 40, or other vehicle, good light and the magnet holds it in place or theres a hook.

anyway thanks for the coupons saved me some moneys on a bearing driver set i needed

No problem at all, I keep them on my phone as I've got the local HF to accept digital copies but I always keep some freebies and 25%'ers in my console just incase I run into an unfriendly cashier!

COUPONS HERE
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom