Got some new slippers and grill (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last week I pulled the trigger and bought some new 295/75/16 Nitto Grapplers. On the same day bought an ARB from a local cruiser thats on Craigslist. It was a busy day, soon to come a snorkel thats in the garage. What a difference the tires and bumper make the cruiser look. Here are pictures of before and after of the 80. Stuck in a few pics of this weekend at Sugar Mountain, NC. It snowed from Thursday around lunch and was still snowing when we left on Sunday.

P2090127.jpg

P2090132.jpg

P2090134.jpg

P2090136.jpg

P2130162.jpg

P2130155.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! 80 looks great!

Looks like a fun trip too!

Looks like yall had FUN

Looking to get rid of that replaced bumper?

Any thoughts of off-loading that bumper. If so, how much would you ask? Any ideas if it would fit on a '93?

Looking good , and looking like it's ready to go deeper into the snow. :cheers:

Thanks for the comments. Getting a local fab shop to build a swing out tire carrier that uses the factory bumper. Hopefully I will have it by next weekend. I will post pictures when its done.

Got the swing out tire carrier put on today. I took some ideas from the 80 section. Didnt want to spend the money for an aftermarket bumper and then get a carrier added. Just need to find a 295 Nitto and move the tag over.

001.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awsome, Who built the tire carrier? I had the same problem with my tag so I made a little bracket that mounts to the spare and added a backup light. You can get a small led light for the tag from boaters world. Remember the tag has to be lit up at night with a white light.
fj40pix 005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom