Ga Cruisers Annual Picnic: RESCHEDULED to Oct 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keeping fingers crossed for the weather forecast. It's 50/50 right now so stay tuned, we'll make the call by tomorrow evening.

for those interested, several of us are intending to camp out Friday and Saturday night weather permitting.

Travis will be with me if its not a monsoon. He is off work. We will be there Fri evening if anyone is camping? I have to work Friday but will try to get off early and make it before dark...Brian This will change with the weather!! Looking pretty iffy now!!!

Last edited:
thats a lot of rain. :(

I'd love to have a job where I can predict the future, be wrong 50% of the time and still keep my job.

Anyway, depending upon the forecast you look at it's a gamble for this weekend. I'm not ready to make a decision yet, the latest Saturday forecast has is 60% Scattered Thunderstorms, Friday and Sunday predictions have both gotten better.

10 Day Weather Forecast for Cumming, GA - weather.com

You guys know what will happen if we reschedule right. decisions, decisions... Stay posted.

I hate to do it but there's really no option :meh::meh:

RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 17

sorry guys!!

hard call ted. lets hope for better next weekend.

I told yall to initially schedule it for the 17th, now Miranda and I can come :cheers:

hey, I might make it.

:):):) Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!:):):) I can come!!!

Put me down for two. Thats the kind of leadership I was looking for when I voted for you---Ted for President 2010!!!

Thats the kind of leadership I was looking for when I voted for you---Ted for President 2010!!!

:flipoff2::flipoff2: ...currently looking for volunteers for 2010:flipoff2:

remember Ted, if no one accepts the nomination for pres. for 2010 then the current pres. takes the position by default.

I will lay down a bet that tomorrow ends up to be a great day. dammit!

i don't know. Tornado warnings now in Huntsville. That stuff is headed this way...

I'm tellin' ya. If I had a trick knee it would tell the tale. it's gonna blow through early tomorrow AM and be good after.

5 miles from Ralph's, it's 11:22 and still no rain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom