Fulfilling a childhood Dream... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thus the quotes :)

Yeah, a 2F is probably the way to go Having a full flow oil filter will be nice too.

It was moving day in my old house, the piggy wasnt running good enough to get to the destination, so I instaled the new carb and diz and didnt get the distributor seated all the way. Found out this issue about three blocks away.

Hello. I live in Boise, ID and happen to have a 1972 FJ55. Just pulled my 1F engine and 3sp tranny out a couple months ago. I'm looking to sell it if you are interested. I'm doing a V-8 conversion, so I have no need for it. It ran really good when I pulled it. Had a weber carb, but I sold it already. The engine does have headers though! Let me know if you would be interested in it!

Hello. I live in Boise, ID and happen to have a 1972 FJ55. Just pulled my 1F engine and 3sp tranny out a couple months ago. I'm looking to sell it if you are interested. I'm doing a V-8 conversion, so I have no need for it. It ran really good when I pulled it. Had a weber carb, but I sold it already. The engine does have headers though! Let me know if you would be interested in it!

wow! That is awesome! I'll send a pm.

thank you MUD karma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom