Forum Photos: Trail Rides, Events, & Misc. Other (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Turkey Trot Trail Ride Nov.16-18.

It is time to plan our yearly Turkey Trot at Hard Rock Cycle Park in Ocala. Before going into any details I would like to know the following two things from you;
1. How many people will be attending? Please specify adult and children.
2. Who would like to participate preparing the different activities during that weekend?

Activities:
1-Geocache
2-Rock crawling competition
3-Blind fold driving contest
4-Fishing tournament
5-Movie night:popcorn:
Remember this is a family event. Food will be determined based on your replies. Please let me know by November 1st.
You can also contact me at caraballo8355@earthlink.net

Committed Attendees:
LC60 + 2
Cruise Orlando
Danny P + 5
40tude +1 (2 or 3)
Indianporfavor +1
Floridan Surfer + 2
FJ Crawler + 1
Bret + 1
Pappi + 1
FL Cruiser
Cruser_89
Florida Cruiser 813 + 2 (or 4+3)
Jerry D
CTuna +1 (or +3)
Gwagg
fattires (late arrival save him some grub)

So far that's 33 maybe 40!! Let's post up if you are going! :bounce2::clap::bounce::popcorn::beer::grinpimp:

I'm starting to make plans for the activities for the Turkey Trot weekend of Nov. 16-18. We will be delegating some of you certain activites as follow;
1. Rocky (FJCrawler) - will be in charge of the GPS Contest.
2. Carter (Cruise Orlando) - will be in charge of Movie Night. (You will have the projector available).
3. Austin (40Tude) and Tampa Group - will be in charge of Blind Fold Contest.
4. Jerry Dixon and Crew - will be in charge of Rock Crawling competetion.
5. Danny P and family - will be in charge of Fishing Tournament.
For all other members that are planning to come, please let us know in which activity you would like to help. Please remember that to make this weekend successful, full of adventure and great sportsmanship, we will need the help from all you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. :cool:

Thanks
Luis

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! I had it in my mind that Thanksgiving was on the 29th...WRONG. I booked a show on the 17 and 18 so I will not be able to attend. I have been looking forward to this event all year and I highly encourage everyone to attend. It's the best campfire entertainment and daily family fun our club enjoys not to mention great vittles...a good time for all! Sorry I'm gonna miss this year. Have fun, enjoy, and post lots of pics! If Jerry shows up with more of that mouth watering back strap please don't tell me...I don't want to know I missed the best flavor of the year!

I'll be there.

My dad will come by on Saturday, and crowd willing, can talk about ham radio. He's never been wheeling before, so he'll get a mild taste of that as well :)

I'm more than willing to help plan / cook / whatever for anything.

. I will be bringing my whole family. Heather and i dont mind helping with anything that needs done Andrew my oldest will also help. I will also have my 3 little ones Daniel is 5 noah is 3 Abigail is 2.
I am planning to come early in the day friday. we start a new schedule November first so I don't know yet what my days off will be but I will get coverage because I am NOT going to miss it

Here, I think I have one....

images

I am in. Two adults and three-year-old daughter.

Pat

I did not shoot any pictures but I know there are some on u tube. Only two cruises out there that I saw. You all should come down to the okeechobee one on November or the next saint lucie on in February.
I am going to try to meet up with you all at one of your next gatherings.
Ed

I'll be there !

I'lll go see the owner and let him know what we have plan . I should be there on friday , so if anyone else wants to come out . Do we plan on having a raffle on saturday night ? If so we are going to need people to bring some stuff . I have items i can bring .

Hi to All member and family,
I'm starting to make plans on the activities for the Turkey Trot weekend of Nov. 16-18. We will be delegating to some of you certain activites as follow;
1. Rocky (FJCrawler) - will be encharge of the GPS Contest.
2. Carter (Cruise Orlando) - will be encharge of Movie Night. (You will have the projector available).
3. Austin (40Tude) and Tampa Group - will be encharge of Blind Fold Contest.
4. Jerry Dixon and Crew - will be encharge of Rock Crawling competetion.
5. Danny P and family - will be encharge of Fishing Tournament.
For all other members that are planning to come, please let us know in which activity you would like to help. Please remember that to make this weekend sucessfull, full of adventure and great sportsmanship, we will need the help of all you. If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to let me know.
Thanks
Luis

I will try to make it up, hoping to bring father in law. Have some things to check on before the trip though. Would be happy to help wherever.

You can add me to the list. I couldn't spark any interest with Terri, so I'll probably be coming solo.

I'll be happy to help out with anything.
I"m planning for a Sat AM arrival.

Steve

Justin (floridacruiser813) is going too but sais he forgot his password to login so im putting his headcount in. 1 adult 2 kids

Wish you could too!

At some point We'll do a big toast to ya :cheers::beer:
See ya when you get back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom