Bug: Forum is loading odd for me (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still pretty slow this morning. I've been all over the web and my computer seems to be fine at other websites.

new vB version just released, updating tomorrow early....and haven't had time to do server tweaks (they take about a week to get set)

Are you working on the system right now? If so, disregard.

I just got this for the first time. I was not in a thread I started, I was posting in someones For Sale thread.

Redirecting...

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Really, really slow right now. Where before it would load a page and then hesitate, now it won't load the page- just hangs for up to a minute or so when I click on a thread or forum. Seems to be intermittent, occasionally it loads fine, but mostly slow.

-Spike

Really, really slow right now. Where before it would load a page and then hesitate, now it won't load the page- just hangs for up to a minute or so when I click on a thread or forum. Seems to be intermittent, occasionally it loads fine, but mostly slow.

-Spike

Werd, same issue, really crappy load times.....since about 1300 today.....

some oddities tonite....had a server issue earlier this aft and apparrently it's still running thru...will have the server guys check it tomorrow....

I am on the crappy download time bandwagon, and, before any of you tech-e douchebags chime in, I even downloaded this "firefox" thing everyone raves about...:rolleyes:

worthless.

I can repeat my post #88, but no one will read it anyways....

nothing will be fixed from today's issues until tomorrow late morning....

tried some maintenance scripts tonite, locked up the server....had to call them in for a hard-reboot....

will deal more with it over the next few days.....dammed irritating, and I'm sick of losing sleep over it...

some oddities tonite....had a server issue earlier this aft and apparrently it's still running thru...will have the server guys check it tomorrow....

Cool, that explains things.

:cheers:

I'm sick of losing sleep...

It ai't worth that. FWIW, I'm not bitching, just letting you know what I'm seeing. s*** happens everywhere.

-Spike

Seems to be MUCH better today...it was horrible yesterday......rare for me but it happens.

yeah, we did a reboot about 10p PDT and got everything smoothed out....seems to be all good today :)

ran a BUNCH of maintenance scripts, and will be checking on more early next week....

yeah, we did a reboot about 10p PDT and got everything smoothed out....seems to be all good today :)

ran a BUNCH of maintenance scripts, and will be checking on more early next week....
Now go catch up on some sleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom