For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone need a front bumper? This came off my 1993 80 series and if you need it, come to Morristown and pick it up...........it's free. Building a couple apartments in the barn so all the crap has to go. I just hate to throw it away which is where it's headed next week if someone doesn't need it. It's been setting in the barn so it's dirty but in good shape.

bumper 1993.jpg

Anyone need a good (mostly complete) set of seats for a 1972 and older fj40? I can bring them to GSMTR. Driver front, passenger bench cushion, passenger split backs, and both jump seats

704BCEB5-4DEB-4398-878A-6182BAEE291E.jpeg

C7F51105-C713-4193-B983-70FFBA7F8374.jpeg

springs have sold.

Last edited:
I’ve got a friend here in the Greeneville area that’s interested in an FJ40 project. I told him I’d ask around and see if anyone had something for sale.
Any 40s out there or know of someone around that would consider selling?

Anybody need a set of OME 864 (rear heavy load 2”) springs for an 80/100? I’ve got a set I don’t need. $100 or trade in Knoxville.
272A483E-9367-4849-B406-470B9D1A1BCB.jpeg

PARTING OUT

I’ve got a white ‘96 80-series (grey interior) I recently picked up for a 60-series frame swap project. Besides the frame and axles, I’m only planning on keeping a few other things for my other 80 (ABS stuff, gas tank & skid plate, DS door handle/armrest, maybe a front turn signal, some odds and ends). I’ll need to get the body and interior out of the way, so I’m parting it out. Engine is a not running, but I don’t know why…however, it did turn over today so it’s at least not seized.

Body is in pretty good shape overall. Only rust I noted was in the bottom DS rear wheel arch just behind the rear door and a small signature rust streak from under the glass seal on the upper tailgate.

19A0E7A3-47F5-4C80-86EB-7A11957F545C.jpeg

560E7240-5689-4591-A351-DF3DC3C11BB1.jpeg

Last edited:
My wiper motor has been hanging up recently, I could use a replacement. Where are you located, I'm in Sweetwater.

That's about 100 miles out. How much for the front wiper morot with shipping to Sweetwater? :D

Middle TN

I’ve got 4 factory wheels off a 1996 Fzj80 for sale. Two have some overspray on them. $200 OBO for all.

I prefer not to ship but will if buyer pays.

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

IMG_1217.jpeg

IMG_1218.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone need a front bumper? This came off my 1993 80 series and if you need it, come to Morristown and pick it up...........it's free. Building a couple apartments in the barn so all the crap has to go. I just hate to throw it away which is where it's headed next week if someone doesn't need it. It's been setting in the barn so it's dirty but in good shape.

View attachment 3033631
@VSTL may be reaching out to you about that bumper if you still have it.

View attachment 3033631
I need this if you still have it and the other guy doesn’t want it.

View attachment 3033631
Yep, I can come get it this week if it's available. I sent you a PM

SOLD

Fzj80 front driveshaft for sale $150 obo. This came off my cruiser with about 225k and was cleaned and new Toyota unjoints installed.

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1235.jpeg

Last edited:
^ This is no longer available. Anyone else have a 93-94 bumper laying around in the Knoxville area?

Looking for a 60 series hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom