$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

damn! i was about to try to talk you into parting it out so i could build mine lol;p

Does anybody need or want a complete front axle drum to drum from I believe it was a 1974 FJ55 or a 1970 FJ40? Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Sent you a PM. Good talking with you and thank you for helping me. Changed my ad description to say I have a complete front axle drum to drum.
Mike

I may be able to use the Axle for a spar on my 1970 FJ40. Is it a 7 spline? Long or short length? Bye, Ty2

Last edited:
looking for a pair of wheels

must be

alloys
5x114.3 5x4.5
15"
cheap or free
no oxide

just going on a trailer before we offload it

so on a side note

ATV type trailer for sale 11x5 i think
metal frame with detachable sides and ramps.

looking for around a G.
this is my brothers thing but we are looking to net a car hauler soon.

My kids think this little trash can is too kiddie like. Anyone want it for free? I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Nothing wrong with it other than being a little faded from sitting outside last summer.

20130405_121946_zps1160d502.jpg

I would like that can for my garage please!

hey gnob, any idea on your backspacing needs? i have a set of 5x4.5 J**p alloys you can has for cheeeeeeeeap ;)

hey gnob, any idea on your backspacing needs? i have a set of 5x4.5 J**p alloys you can has for cheeeeeeeeap ;)

back spacing is not relevant.
they just need to not be fxxxed up or corroded.

Just great. I guess it means I HAVE to go to portland to pick up for you huh.;):hillbilly:

eh theyre not bad, ill see if i can dig em out of the barn and snap a pic for you tomorrow.

and TY, i have a super comfy couch and a fridge full of beer if you need a place to crash up here buddy!

eh theyre not bad, ill see if i can dig em out of the barn and snap a pic for you tomorrow.

and TY, i have a super comfy couch and a fridge full of beer if you need a place to crash up here buddy!

:cheers::beer:

1st gen Runner OEM front bumper

My old bumper, painted black, chrome under, good shape, no dents. p/s mounting bracket has been cut on when I had a cooler hose routed close...40?...Dylan

DSC04740.jpg

MORE GUBS!

OK already ran these by family members so no worries about them grabbing them! These are from a local friend and former club member:

Taurus Model 85 Ultralight Hammerless .38 $275 SOLD

Saiga 223 w/collapsable stock and 2 30 round mags and red dot sight $800

I haven't seen them and know nothing more at this point but I can take a walk to go look at them :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom