$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

retrofive

rɛtrəʊ
SILVER Star
Threads
Post up if you have something you would like to sell, trade, want something. Keep the chat to a min, and please include if this is a just a CL/ebay/etc ad you found. :cheers:

Gub .380

Any interest in this in black matte finish. Just took it out this weekend and it has exactly 101 rounds through it (including the factories test shot). 2 clips and 50 rounds. Cobra 380 $100

Any interest in this in black matte finish. Just took it out this weekend and it has exactly 101 rounds through it (including the factories test shot). 2 clips and 50 rounds. Cobra 380 $100

Email sent.

EDIT: Friend passed on it.

Last edited:
Pressure Washer

---------- SOLD ----------------
Excell VR2522 Gas Pressure Washer. Honda 5.5hp engine; 2.2Gpm.

$100.
---------- SOLD ----------------

Last edited:
Maybe that would be OK for Daphne to shoot?? I might be interested.

Do you have a Lay-away plan?

It's my cousins who is staying with me for the week so don't think the layaway plan is an option.

It's a cheap gun but shot well, a few jams to start but got better towards the last 50 rounds we put through it. Still needs to cycle another 200 I would say. You can throw this one in the glove box or backpack or pocket and not have to worry about keeping it nice for the price.

OME shocks "L"

about 15k on shocks.... I think scratched and chipped. mainly from rolling around the floor of my garage. no leaks these are the 4 inch lift L shocks. throwing up for grabs to you guys befor I post em on the main board. gonna ask 250 in the main room classifieds. there about 400 new. obo to you guys, possible trades for fj80 stuff

Anybody happen to have a outside drivers door handle? Color doesn't matter either ;)

Matt

Cruiser parts.com is half of new. I bought new as I figure there is only so much life in each handle depending on the operator.. You might be able to get one via the parting out thread here on mud.

We have started the search for a 4runner for my wife. It's pretty specific but we are in no hurry.
It needs to be/have:
2006-09
4wd
V6 only
Heated seats
3rd row seating (preferred not required)
Navigation/backup camera
JBL upgraded stereo
Silver/white/black paint

and my preferences for it also include....
No XREAS suspension
Real 2wd/4wd option... don't want the AWD that most of the limited's seem to come with
I prefer the 'sport interior/hood' although I don't think these come with the heated seats so it may not be feasible.

What?!? You're the king of finding those at a good price! Been meaning to look at 2 in town. 97 silver sr5 4wd w/ "104k" on the clock and a white one don't remember other than it was 96 or 97, I deleted the bookmarks to keep me out of trouble. Both were on CL within the last 30days.

We have started the search for a 4runner for me. It's pretty specific but I'm in no hurry.
It needs to be/have:
2004-06
Limited
4wd
V6 or V8
Heated seats
3rd row seating (required)
Navigation/backup camera
JBL upgraded stereo
Gray paint

and my preferences for it also include....
No XREAS suspension
Real 2wd/4wd option... don't want the AWD that most of the limited's seem to come with

Totally hijacked but just edited Jesse's post with my preferences so if anyone is looking keep my options in mind too!!!

Any interest in this in black matte finish. Just took it out this weekend and it has exactly 101 rounds through it (including the factories test shot). 2 clips and 50 rounds. Cobra 380 $80

PRICE REDUCED and he's here until Monday. Oh and no more rounds we shot them all.

PRICE REDUCED and he's here until Monday. Oh and no more rounds we shot them all.

Sold; if you can front the funds till I see you. If he is headed south and wants to stop by I can do that too.

let me know.

Sold; if you can front the funds till I see you. If he is headed south and wants to stop by I can do that too.

let me know.

I can haul it to meddy on my next trip and front the $$$ less the $$ for the PW.. I hope to be over Monday or tuesday..

Will swing by Monday got a game. Will go by Jesse's too.

Word. Ill be around :) thanks

Keif I'll be monday and Tues. Whichever works.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom