$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have some gear to clear out.
My recovery bag was getting a little too heavy.
Warn blocks $20.
China block $10
Shackles $5 warn, smitty, china
Obo

View attachment 2830019
Set aside one of the warn blocks and and shackle for me please. When I get those slides to you I'll grab. Thanks :D

Freebie.
3/8 cable removed from the 8274.
100'+
No major kinks etc
I have another spool of cable from another 8274 as well.

PXL_20220225_213057806.jpg

2004 4runner SR5 200k miles with 3rd row $4500 salvage title.
My kid went and bought a new vehicle rather than doing the maintenance on this one. Here's the deal: 4.0 v6 has a slow head gasket leak. Needs to be fixed but runs and drives just fine for the moment. No mixing of fluids but it is slowly bleeding combustion chamber air into the coolant and pressurizing it. Compression test shows even numbers but it's getting a cylinder 4 misfire which is where I suspect the head gasket failure. I've replaced plugs and coils and nothing has changed. Runs slightly rough on initial startup but then clears up within 10 seconds and is normal after that.
The good:
New exhaust
New front brake calipers
New brake pads x4
New brake rotors
New coils
New plugs
315/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2 new tires and 2 at 80%.
Toytec lift springs in rear
Bilstein 5100's all the way around
Toytec lift spacer in front (don't recall how big)
JBA adjustable front upper arms
Rpm front bumper with 9k harbor freight winch
Yakima rack
Weathertech floor mats
5% window tint
Moto metal wheels
Super clean tan interior with 3rd row seats. No sunroof in the 3rd row models but the middle seats do recline and move which is unique to the 3rd row model.
Exterior is clean-ish but has its share of dents and dings.

The bad:
Spoiler was ripped off, no damage but its gone.
Still some residual damage from the Salvage title. Passenger inner fender still a little wrinkley.
Passenger door has a dent from it being opened with a bad fender. Offending fender was replaced with another factory painted unit.
Hood is a little rough
Grill is missing some tabs
Fender flares removed in front
Another check engine code from a post cat o2 sensor.
Tags are expired by a year due to the check engine lights.
Slow head gasket leak
20220227_122716.jpg

20220227_122726.jpg

20220227_122736.jpg

20220227_122744.jpg

20220227_122758.jpg

I will take a set of the air downs for Ryry's rig.

Sexy

Also, I’ve got a friend is trying to sell his third GEN four-wheel-drive pick up. I’m not sure what year but somewhere in the 89 to 95 range. It’s light blue or gray as I recall and has a V6 but I’m not sure about the transmission. It’s been parked for sometime and isn’t currently running but I don’t suspect the head gasket is an issue. Although it does need brakes. I think he’d let it go for a couple grand. Let me know if you wanna get my buddies info or if you know of anybody interested. 😎

Anyone want this thing? 99 4runner, 3.4 with 200k on it, auto, electric locker. Runs good, has less sheetmetal then the picture. Value is in the drivetrain. $1000
20200930_094014.jpg

Looking for one or two og fjc alloys to match mine.
My spare is bent and probably would be a good idea to actually have a straight one.

Looking for one or two og fjc alloys to match mine.
My spare is bent and probably would be a good idea to actually have a straight one.
What do they look like? I have 2 sets of 2021 4runner wheels sitting here. They aren't the good looking ones but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom