FJ55 Looking for roof liner fabric in Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
3domengineering.com.au
Hello, I have removed ana replaced all the original roof insulation and I now want to replace the tired old liner.
I know I can buy new ones from the USA but shipping will double the price and I'm happy to make it myself if I can find a good replacement fabric.
I have been looking for a vinyl roof liner fabric for sale in Australia with out much luck. Ideally it would be a cream colour and pebble finish.
The roof liners are a lighter grade of vinyl than the marine vinyl that I use in other areas.

If anyone can point to somewhere to get the material I'd appreciate the help.

Best bet is to try an auto trimmer. The fabric is similar to that in my 1975 BMW, so might not be Toyota specific. The other thing is to think outside the box, something like a Kingswood wagon or Kombi might have something similar.

Hello, I have removed ana replaced all the original roof insulation and I now want to replace the tired old liner.
I know I can buy new ones from the USA but shipping will double the price and I'm happy to make it myself if I can find a good replacement fabric.
I have been looking for a vinyl roof liner fabric for sale in Australia with out much luck. Ideally it would be a cream colour and pebble finish.
The roof liners are a lighter grade of vinyl than the marine vinyl that I use in other areas.

If anyone can point to somewhere to get the material I'd appreciate the help.
Not really the answer you seek but I believe SLO sells the liners ready to install (to save the brain damage of trying to sew it from scratch). Maybe contact them and see if they can provide a different color. After that they must have the pattern saved and sewing is sewing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom