Featured 100: Pesimsmd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the delay... In Orlando... The tweeter was in Humble, and they did not have any more.

... I had every intention of placing 35 inch tires, but just prior to my trip I got a flat and ended up replacing 3 tires, Michelins. So the 35’s will have to wait until these wear out.

The problem with the Michelins is they take forever to wear out. :lol:

Nice rig and nice write up.

ROTW Update

This is just an update to my previous ROTW. Since my posting, my 100 has undergo a few changes.
1. BFG 305's
2. ARB Front bumper
3. Warn 9500xi winch
4. PIAA Driving lights
5. ARB Rear Bumper with Tire Rack
6. M100 1953 military trailer
7. ARB Simpson 2 Roof Top Tent ( man is it nice)
IMG_6226.jpg
IMG_6230.jpg
IMG_6236.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures
IMG_6237.jpg
IMG_6239.jpg
IMG_6240.jpg

next set

pics
IMG_6247.jpg
IMG_6248.jpg

WOW...that is sweet!!! Great job.

I have the same OME Medium Duty Springs still on, but I do have the OME Heavy Duty springs if needed, with the rear bumper on it did not seem to need it. But I will take it out and see what happens on the trail and after I get my Engel Refrige for the back. I think that if I continue adding things I might need the Heavy Duty Springs after all.

As for the Red Velcro:doh:, I was afraid that the winch police might come after me.:flipoff2:

You have been busy! Great Job! Glad I'm not the only one still carrying around the dinky 31" spare. Dammit I want a combo bar.

deleted

Last edited:
Hey pesimsmd
Which part of Houston do u live in?? I need to come see your rear ARB. Nice tent by the way.

We should go wheeling some time...
[/quote]

BTT for F100

Update

As you can see, I have been very busy with my 100 since it was Rig of the month last ( about 1 yr ago). I got new armor, ARB Front and Back. New Tires 305's. I also picked up a used M100 Trailer, which I had rebuilt and had a ARb Roof Top Tent. I love it, It is a great addition for expedition wheeling. I also had a Painless dual battery setup, with a yellow top Optima as my second battery, which runs the 60 quart Engel Refrig/Freeze. I have to admit, the 60qt is big, but it is well worth it. The Size allows me to pack for a week with out having to carry ice. Even the everyday use is great, going to the food shopping with having to go home immediately is a big advantage. The painless hookup is very painless, but what I did not like, the switch is rather fragile, since I had to replace it already. The Warn Winch is connected directly to the Yellow top Optima. Its already worth its weight in gold, since its has gotten me out of a jam being stuck in the mud:doh:. The next project will be to hook up a 1000 watt inverter. I think I am also going to have upgrade my alternator. I keep getting a low voltage alarm on my 500 watt inverter that powers my laptop, when I run both air conditioner fans (front and rear) on high. When I got my 100, it had the gold trim package:censor:, but with a little help from the forums, I was able to turn that gold trim into black trim and it looks much better.I also was able to rig my video Ipod to play movies through the Video headrest, which makes long trips much more enjoyable for my 8 yo daughter and my 3 yo son.
P1000165.jpg
P1000169.jpg
P1000170.jpg

Pic of my blacken gold trim, and my engel and my dual battery set from painless.
P1000180.jpg
P1000385.jpg
P1000387.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom