Dusy Wagon run: Round 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you sure on the Oct 9-11 dates?

I want to join you, but have to block out the time at work soon.
I'm 5 hours+ from the trail head at Courtwright. Would probably head up Thursday afternoon and camp at chicken rock.
What time will you pull out from Fresno Fri.?
Are you starting at Coutwright or running the trail in reverse?

Definitely post up pictures here if you go up next weekend.
Sorry about the 20 questions but this trail takes planning.

:cheers: Ken

Definite on the Oct. dates. My plan is to head up Thursday night and camp @ Voyager or something. Get on the trail first thing in the morning.
I figured if everyone's alright with it, we can meet here @ the shop (right on 168) and we could roll up from there. Plan is to run from Courtwright to Kaiser.

See you down there!

Dylan

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting ya.

I'm seriously interested! I love cold weather camping and this looks like a really cool trip.

I just have to worry about the 400 mile "price tag" in each direction. Rubithon just about killed me:rolleyes::D

I understand ya on that one. It should be a great trip though.

I may make the executive decision and go in October.

Do it! Do it!

I pick up the repair pieces to fix the frame on the 60 tomorrow. Using history to predict the future, the 60 will be ready to roll on dusy in october.

of 2028. If the Mayans are right, I never have to finish it :lol:

Quit worrying about the Myans, get out of the kegerator and get those body parts (read whole donor 60) together. I wanna go man! Gotta give you some garbage, I know how much you enjoy it,, lol

This is cool and all that, but the idea of getting stuck in the middle of the Dusy in a blizzard, would make me think like the Donner Party! Great pics of those trucks in the snow.

I think that part of the Sierras can get 30-40 feet of snow in a big year and seeing it fall would make me race for Kaiser Pass.

This is cool and all that, but the idea of getting stuck in the middle of the Dusy in a blizzard, would make me think like the Donner Party! Great pics of those trucks in the snow.

I think that part of the Sierras can get 30-40 feet of snow in a big year and seeing it fall would make me race for Kaiser Pass.

We knew there was a really good chance of snow and ran it anyways ;p The guys over at 4x4Him did call us the Donner Party when it was reported the it was dumping on us :lol:

We were scheduled for one more night on the trail but figured it would be best to get off the mountain asap when we woke up to that.There were white out conditions at times and we drove in a big circle at one point :lol:

...and if you do go with us in Oct. and it does turn into a Donner Party deal,I promise I wont eat you Andy :lol:

I will have to bring some extra MREs just in case ;p

dusy

i'm interested too. like to take out my new 4ruuner i just bought.

let me know if the date changes or have one sooner.

anyone leaving from around Stockton?

ko

Hey Frizzle, met you at Rubithon at Loon prior to starting trail(camo 40), I have never been to Dusy and would like to go, please pm me prior to that trip ?

I'm thinking October, MRE's sleeping in the back and riding solo. I just put it on the calandar.

Sweet :grinpimp:

Thats exactly what I did on the run last Sept.

Hey Frizzle, met you at Rubithon at Loon prior to starting trail(camo 40), I have never been to Dusy and would like to go, please pm me prior to that trip ?

I remember ya :D

I will remind ya when the trip gets closer :D

Couple back for ya.

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom