CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You certainly push out quality work in short order...impressive.

Thanks

As discussed, I'll work a little on your rear tomorrow and then I'll jump back to the order in front of you for a few days. Metal order will be here tomorrow to stock the racks again.

J

Sounds good my friend.
Thanks

As discussed, I'll work a little on your rear tomorrow and then I'll jump back to the order in front of you for a few days. Metal order will be here tomorrow to stock the racks again.

J

Since yer too busy for me I was feelin' left out......:lol:

Since yer too busy for me I was feelin' left out......:lol:

Not too busy, just need to schedule your project accordingly. I want to have ample time to give you a nice product that maybe someone else will want.

Funny... I've had 9- 70 owners wanting a rear bumper of late. Debating on making one more run of them.

J

A little more on @mryanangel rear bumper. I will fit the LEDs tomorrow. My metal order was delayed for a couple days...

Got a couple of 60 rears in the works as well.

J

IMG_20160823_123950116.jpg
IMG_20160823_124025097.jpg
IMG_20160823_124001164.jpg

Re-injuring yourself is not an option.....:doh:

Arms are all tacked up. @mryanangel didn't ask for the cooler basket to hold three jerry cans, but I opened the basket up to accept the Yeti 35 or 3 jerry cans. It will also hold up to a 37"... :grinpimp: (just for future reference...)

I'll get everything welded up on Monday and then Tuesday get the tube bent for the front bumper when it arrives.

Hope you like it M!

J

IMG_20160826_112446996.jpg
IMG_20160826_112319308.jpg
IMG_20160826_112117196.jpg
IMG_20160826_112052324.jpg

Funny... I've had 9- 70 owners wanting a rear bumper of late. Debating on making one more run of them.

J

Make that 10 :) I will be in the market for front and rear bumpers for a troopy in a few months and would like to get something different than ARB. Want to replace the typical giant grey aussie style roo bar in front and the stock rear bumper is so brand new I will be paranoid to dent it. Front bumper with winch mount and rear with single tire carrier will be my baseline request.
Ill keep an eye out and see if you come up with something in the meantime. Love all of your work I've seen so far on here!

Make that 10 :) I will be in the market for front and rear bumpers for a troopy in a few months and would like to get something different than ARB. Want to replace the typical giant grey aussie style roo bar in front and the stock rear bumper is so brand new I will be paranoid to dent it. Front bumper with winch mount and rear with single tire carrier will be my baseline request.
Ill keep an eye out and see if you come up with something in the meantime. Love all of your work I've seen so far on here!

After a few days of thought and reviewing the typical replies of..." that's expensive and I'll have to think about it..." 70 bumpers are not in Trail Tailor's future.

J

Wheres the dislike button? ;) Just messin with ya. Totally understandable.

I'm getting to be a cranky ole bastard and just don't want to deal with cheap ass procrastinators anymore... I'll take the lead on this as its just a matter of time before more and more follow in my decision.... This is just not with 70s, FYI........

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom