CSC Random picture thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The lack of resolution below 100lbs means you're buying +/- 100 lbs of something, at a minimum. :cookie:

I once tried to find the accuracy spec of our landfill scales (they charge by the ton and I was seeing my truck change weight 500 lbs depending on which scale I was on). The info isn't out there as far as I can tell. So your 6700 might reall be 6200 or 7200 (based on 1/4 ton accuracy).

Last edited:
'Bout the same weight that gives a 40 a cushy ride.:hillbilly:

Before and After.

Bought wheels from Bowtiestang (thanks)--had them powder coated black--Murf threw 'em on today (thanks).

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

Looking good Zona!

Before and After. Bought wheels from Bowtiestang (thanks)--had them powder coated black--Murf threw 'em on today (thanks).

So where did the new fender flares come from and the old brush guard go?

ps: Tires look like they mean business. But they need to get dirty for the next photo op. :)

So where did the new fender flares come from and the old brush guard go?

ps: Tires look like they mean business. But they need to get dirty for the next photo op. :)

hahhahaa, I threw out the old damage multiplier brush guards and am in the market for a bumper and winch. Bought some "skinnies" and had the guys at the spa throw on the OME 2 1/2" lift.

The old fender flares are still on it, they were faded terribly, I plasti-dipped them black--Arizona pinstriping is going to be an ongoing ordeal and now I plasti-dip over the stripes to keep a clean look, which I've done a few times.

Next pic's will be of me somewhere fun!

Thanks GW.

Zona

View outside our vacation rental in Santa Cruz, CA.

I think the ocean is out the other side of the house, but haven't checked yet.

image.jpg

looks like a place with good Cruiser karma!

Enjoy your vacation Brice ~

View outside our vacation rental in Santa Cruz, CA.
I think the ocean is out the other side of the house, but haven't checked yet.

Hmmm - where is the beach babe that drives the rig? Oh wait - sig says it all... :censor:

Hmmm - where is the beach babe that drives the rig? Oh wait - sig says it all... :censor:

Have my own parked 73 soft top to look at. Twenty years of looking at it parked.:bang:

As for the beach babe I thought jeeps were for girls.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
While in the mountains last weekend, the wife and I went on a Razor ride and I had to focus on driving "nicely" for her - she even encouraged me a couple times to go faster (not too much!;)) and was a trooper through some rocky sections. She was very impressed on the ride quality, safety (she liked it had a roll cage and seat belts - hey doesn't she trust my driving?! lol), and the fact it had a roof for shade. My wife is :cool: for suggesting this!

We were up at 8000-9000 feet and enjoyed the cool weather. These are very nice rigs but beaucoup expensive - better to rent for the day than to own~

that is of course >>
RAZOR.jpg
>> unless I win the lottery next week....:hmm::grinpimp:

I call this: "selfie with weenie"

:rolleyes:

selfie with the weenie.jpg

Looks familiar Murf. We got that RZR up to 75 and it was really smooth but louder than....

I know I can always count on you Rob. :flipoff2:

Eh ya Hoser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom