Cruiseritis.... just picked up my second 40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still being a newb only owning my first cruiser for a month or so I've gone a little cruiser happy. While browsing CL came across this cruiser not to far from me with a bunch of extra parts that I wanted for my 40 (roof rack, soft doors, tailgate). He didn't want to sell the parts separately so I had to buy the whole thing! Stopped for gas at a truck stop on the way home and sold an extra top to Frank from Texas who has a couple 40's himself. Classic.

fj40grn.JPG

gr40.JPG

grfj40.JPG

grn40.JPG

Yes the bezel is upside down and that's no me in any of the pics, much better looking!

It's a 76, will get more pics lost daylight on the return drive. Not sure what I'm going to do with this thing yet???

She does run! But have not driven her other than to load on the trailer. Not sure if I want to relist her after getting the parts I needed or take the long slow road to rebuild town.

It is not too late from preventing the spreading of cruiseritis. Multiple cruisers waters down your focus and doubles the output of funds.

Take what you need off of the cruiser and use it as a beater or sell it. Focus on the beautiful rig in your avatar.

How's the tub? I see rust, but they are all gonna have rust in the North. Is the frame good? You'd be surprised how much rigs like this are going for on fleebay. I'd leave it as complete as possible, and flip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom