Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2012 - July 11-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cant wait to get there. Really lookig foward to my first CMCC as a spectator so to speak.

Taylor Ham, Bagels, pizza, humidity, green trees and such..... i miss that stuff.

It should be a great time, especially since we added the 4th day of wheeling!
Come one, come all!

Is OB still the money guy? I just paid for Brandon and Myself. Didn't want to cornfuse you with two Paypal payments from me. Can't make Wed. this year. See you Thurs. afternoon. Jeff

Jon is the treasurer, but registration is handled by Rich.

Is OB still the money guy? I just paid for Brandon and Myself. Didn't want to cornfuse you with two Paypal payments from me. Can't make Wed. this year. See you Thurs. afternoon. Jeff

No problem Jeff, it's all good in the DB.

See you there.

We just registered on-line. Unfortunately, we won't get to Rausch Creek until early Saturday morning where we are planning to meet-up with the other CLCC members who will be camping at RC. What should we do about check-in?
Thanks,
Ed

Get you registrations in! Time is running out! You don't want to miss this event! It is the cream of the crop of wheeling events!!! So don't miss it!

We just registered on-line. Unfortunately, we won't get to Rausch Creek until early Saturday morning where we are planning to meet-up with the other CLCC members who will be camping at RC. What should we do about check-in?
Thanks,
Ed

From the CMCC event page:
GCLC - Coal Mine Cruiser Classic

"All registration check-ins take place at Twin Grove Campground
No one will receive their CMCC registration packets without first checking in with CMCC staff for the event at Twin Grove Campground. That applies whether you are staying at the campground or not. Your registration packet will include whatever items you pre-paid for on your CMCC registration form. Additional meals and other items will be available for purchase on site.
No registration check-ins after Saturday morning."

Coal Mine

Seven days away............weather forecast looks good at this point, reasonable temps and no rain that I saw on our local forecast. Gary S

just signed up , nothing like the last minute
The BJ70 will be headed out for the event , showing up friday sometime and then leaving sat night after the dinner .
I'm going to be posting up some stuff for sale and will bring to the event so if your interested let me know and I'll bring it with .

Todd

Aaawwwww! Registration is closed? I guess im not coming up this year.

The truck is prep'd and ready. Now to pack the mundane personal stuff and hit the road before dawn. The waiting is almost over.

CMCC2012Ready.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom