For Sale (CO) DIRT CHEAP 2F parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here goes:

All parts are off an '87 FJ60 2F with about 200k at the time they were pulled:

Head with rocker assembly (no cover but I'll throw in the original head bolts if you want them) (good working condition when it came off the truck) - SOLD

Pushrods and lifters (good working condition when it came off the truck) - SOLD

Block (could use a hone and cleaning) - SOLD

Oil pickup (good working condition when it came off the truck) - SOLD

Camshaft with cam gear (good working condition when it came off the truck) - SOLD

Crankshaft (good working condition when it came off the truck) - SOLD

This is what I have left from my engine part-out post swap. I'm moving in a couple months and would rather this stuff go to a cruiser head who might want/need it than to the dump or to move it to my new house.

I'm not looking to make anything off these parts, just need them gone. I'm in Fort Collins but I'd be willing to arrange to meet someone within a decent distance if we can make the arrangements.

Cheers! :beer:

Last edited:
Added a couple more parts I found in my garage.

PMs replied!

The head was shipped out this morning.

All other parts are still available if anyone wants/needs them.

I am willing to meet folks within a reasonable distance of Fort Collins, CO, too if that makes it easier for anyone.

cam and gear (actually just need gear) might be able to come get it. i'll check with my other half and let you know

My email notifications stopped showing up so just replied to PM, Thanks!

Shot in the dark but would you possibly have a stock '75 ish choke cable & knob ??

Thanks, John

All parts are gone! Thanks nuclearlemon for taking it all and putting it to good use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom