clutch slave blew. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just jumped in my truck pushed in the clutch and it stuck at the bottom. actually stuck then popped out now i got no fluid in the reservoir and a puddle under my truck.

what the hell am i supposed to do. anyone in the lower mainland have a spare???

Did you actually get under the truck to confirm the slave went and not the flex line?

you can either rebuild or replace with rebuilt or new. These hydraulic parts should not be too hard to find at an auto parts store. check out the RockAuto Auto Parts website. they list several aftermarket slave cylinders for both your BJ and HJ. usually, when the slave goes the master is not far behind so you might want to repair/replace both while you are doing it.

Radd Cruisers

Hey,

Get a hold of Radd Cruisers on the island. They have great prices for stuff like this. I got mine for about 85$

Branch

thanks guys. and yes i checked under the truck to make sure and it was the slave the seal must have went. napa's website says they have them dont know how much but i guess i'll try them in the morning.

thanks guys. and yes i checked under the truck to make sure and it was the slave the seal must have went. napa's website says they have them dont know how much but i guess i'll try them in the morning.
Howdy! Just picked up a master/slave/hose set for my mini truck at Napa. about $85. Probably about the same for you. John

suprisingly canadian tire can get me one in tomorrow morning. it might be aftermarket but at least it gets my only driver back on the road.
:clap:

I would not use Napa or CT after market they will not last I have gone that route and had them last 1/2 the time of an OEM slave and the seals in aftermarket suck and sometimes leak shortly after installation.

well it doesnt look like i will get a chance to install it anyways. crap is totally the wrong one. then i got on delivered from lordco( i know, i know.) same thing the shaft was like 4 inches to long and the slave body was no where near the right size. bolt holes were way off. i guess thats what you get dealing with companies that dont have a clue about cruisers. waited till this morning the called EBI. should have one by 5ish. and at least i know it will fit.

well i got the new slave today. and its in. adjusted and beautiful. thanks all for your advice and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom