cloth 100 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow, really? looks like no 3rd row either.

I like my rear vent windows, though...

Wow, that much still? No rear spoiler, roof rack, or sunroof..... Seems like you should be able to get that cheap. Sad thing the dealer will probably sell it to someone like that.

My '95 80 has a cloth interior. I wish my 100 did too. Cloth is far more durable and comfortable than leather. Not as pretty though.

No running boards either.

I dig it, without all that s**t. I do love my sunroof, though.... Heated seats, I hate em.

Funny how excited one gets (maybe its just me) but my new 100 doesn't have the darn rear spoiler on it which is a nice cleaner look :)

I have been a long time casual reader of this site and happened upon this thread, i knew it was a rare truck in the US without the usual 100 series options. I bought it today! While I actually will miss having a sunroof, I have no kids and rarely have passengers so the third row would just get in the way...it is however a very clean straight truck with quite a bit of documented service history! It still has the original manuals and owner/dealer notes. I'm going to properly polish it out this weekend if I get time and start by getting the windows tinted and a new set of floor mats.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I would guess that particular 100 was a commercial sector order as even at the apex 100 sales were quite small for a monolith like Toyota. Oddly specific otherwise.

I will say that the vast majority of options which seem to cause concerns for those soon to be in the Kivu region of the Democratic Republic of Congo have truly stood the test of time. Window Regulators notwithstanding.

I would guess that particular 100 was a commercial sector order as even at the apex 100 sales were quite small for a monolith like Toyota. Oddly specific otherwise.

I will say that the vast majority of options which seem to cause concerns for those apparently soon to be in the Kivu region of the Democratic Republic of Congo have truly stood the test of time. Window Regulators notwithstanding.

Unfortunately it doesn't have the factory rear locker but does have heated seats. Outside of a Subaru of newer jeep I have never Seen heated cloth seats. It's too bad that we didn't get (and still don't) get a true base model with plastic floors, sfa, and a manual transmission. ( I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this)

love it. I rather have a 100 like this and just build it from the ground up! nice buy!!

Seat heaters are mainly needed for leather seats, which are colder on the buttocks than cloth seats in cold conditions.

I have mixed feelings about seat heaters, after discovering a burnt spot in the polyurethane cushion evidently caused by a fatigued heating wire bend in my drivers seat bottom cushion. The failure occurred at a location on the left side cushion lobe which is repeatedly compressed heavily by driver during entry and exit motion.

(Found burnt spot while replacing seat bottom cover. New heater mat assy costs over $300, so now my drivers seat has no seat heater anymore.)

Matt shes an absolute beauty!!! I love that green. I'm not terribly far away and for a short time considered going to check her out before your purchase. Glad it went to a good home. Looking forward to more pictures..

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it! When I realized how clean it was I had to have it as I've wanted one for many years! I will be picking up the Toyota floor mats today and will put some interior shots up when I put them in. It was purchased new in Texas and then spent the last 9 years of its ownership in the Lake St Louis area so there is no rust outside of the surface rust you find on new cars..I tend to be very OCD about my cars so I look forward to keeping for a very long time!

Congrats on your clean truck!! Never know we have poverty pack 100 series in the us.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are the interior picks as promised. Put the new floor mats in today. At some point I'll get some floor liner type mats as well. I have not had a chance to clean the seats yet, but other than a small coffee mark between the console and drivers seat and a bleach spot in the cargo area it's nearly flawless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom