Cliffs insane terrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

<<< That thing.... Nah, just disconnect the sway bars for some flex, put some felt in the ash tray to silence the coins.... k&n air filter.... Other than that its lame.

Just managed to spit water on my keyboard. It was the felt that did it.

You know you did the ash tray mod, Bryan. It's the most popular 80 mod on the 80 boards. We mini guys just do it so you'll wheel with us.

Pff, first mod I did. 2nd was baselining it including my headgasket, 3rd was adding a slee cupholder from japan for $1999.99.

Thanks for thinking of me though, it would be a really tough pys trip if you guys didn't have felt lined ash trays. WAAAyyy too much jingling. (or not enough?)

I'll jingle your change, if ya know what I mean.

It'll still be there years from now...cliffs mud is some mean s***.

Never been to the Cliffs..... was planning on going to the jambo every year, but every time you guys talked me out of it with your horror stories of the place.

Never been to the Cliffs..... was planning on going to the jambo every year, but every time you guys talked me out of it with your horror stories of the place.

I don't know many. I've been there a bunch of times. It's not that bad. I would say if you're going to go don't go if it has rained a lot recently. A lot of the difficult areas have bypasses.

Fxxx the bypasses, take the hard line through the hard parts!

I was part of the crew that cut all of the initial trails there. We spent every weekend for the entire '03-'04 winter out there with chainsaws to get the park ready for its May opening. After wheeling there every month for the next several years and going through 3 trail rigs, i got smart.

I built an 80 and never went back. Well, I have had my 80 there twice in 6 years, but only wheeled it once.

It's been years since I've been there but with it only being and hour and a half from me I plan on going once the 80s ready

Well, you have fun with that.

I destroyed my 80 and my first pig there. I took the new pig twice. Flopped it once and broke a full float 80 axle the second time.

As Professor Gum says "have fun with that"

I saw a very large projector TV blow up there once, that was pretty cool.
That's where I first met and witnessed Joe wheel his million mile 22r 4skinner at red line for 2 days, that was extremely cool. Could hear him wheeling from the other side of the park.
I still have one of my all time favorite t-shirts from some extinct event that took place there.

It's been years since I've been there but with it only being and hour and a half from me I plan on going once the 80s ready

If you give any ounce of a s*** about that 80 don't go. Buy a $500 xj to wheel the cliffs with, that's what that place was made for.

I saw a very large projector TV blow up there once, that was pretty cool.
That's where I first met and witnessed Joe wheel his million mile 22r 4skinner at red line for 2 days, that was extremely cool. Could hear him wheeling from the other side of the park.
I still have one of my all time favorite t-shirts from some extinct event that took place there.

I still have that motor intact in my garage. I don't think I can ever part with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom