CLC Meeting: Tuesday, May 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fitzgerald

Hey! Where'd the mountians go?!?!?
Threads
What: Colorado Land Cruisers Monthly Meeting

When: Tuesday, May 19th @ 7:00 pm

Where: Red Line Land Cruisers (click for map)

FYI: A few of us like to meetup before the meeting for an adult beverage and some BBQ at Rocky Mountain Brewery around 6:00 if anyone's interested in joining us.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I have the digital copy of the CLC Bylaws. I am making edits to present for a vote at the next meeting and/or by "poll" here on the 'Mud forum.

The intent/purpose is to "update" the club bylaws, and make electoral procedure changes as discussed in March & April.

I'm glad you got them. Tried to text you but got a wrong number so I need to update the roster info.

Round 2 of leg surgery on Tuesday. Won't be able to make it with my leg all wrapped up.

When's the June meeting going to be? Need to get one of the CLC banner decals before I leave if there's still any left.

Round 2 of leg surgery on Tuesday. Won't be able to make it with my leg all wrapped up.

When's the June meeting going to be? Need to get one of the CLC banner decals before I leave if there's still any left.

The June meeting will be on the 16th and looks like it'll be held at Bear Creek Park (if voting doesn't take a major turn in another direction).

If you can't make it, let me know and I'll try to get ya sticker some other way.

Here's to some Happy Healing! :beer:

I'll be in Wisconsin then! Damn. Hopefully the movers come on a decent dayand I can at least get to the San Juans for a few days.

Or it's just another reason to meet up and have a couple beers before I do leave.

I'm out of town...

Sorry I missed it, hope you guys had fun.

I ended up helping my big kid make cats for her school project tomorrow. Noting like getting your 7 year old daughter to put down the "My Little Ponies" and pick up some power tools and spray paint.

DSC_0277.JPG

See you guys next month!

Reactions: SAS
With so many people unable to make it, myself included, we should have a CLC get together once of these weekends, when more people have schedules that are free. No official
Sorry I missed it, hope you guys had fun.

I ended up helping my big kid make cats for her school project tomorrow. Noting like getting your 7 year old daughter to put down the "My Little Ponies" and pick up some power tools and spray paint.

View attachment 1079405

See you guys next month!

At first I thought those might be for the 100 lol

The meeting went well, we voted int the proposed changes to charter. We discussed what to do with the money in our Account, Luke suggested we do something with it. Next meeting Bring ideas on how to spend it "wisely" some suggestions were give to charity, suspend dues for a time, buy more door prizes for the Christmas party, purchase TLC dues fro the club, Buy Club tools, Purchase Decales for each official club run, purchase club tee shirts for everyone, etc. We can vote on the best idea or ideas at the next meeting. And last but not least we voted that Travis would be supreme leader El President for life. Long live the King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom