Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:)

So why is that camper not mounted on the tongue yet?

View attachment 1054494
Well I'm not happy about it but I am going to have to sell it all, I found a new hobby. Everything in the picture 1994 Ford F-250, 1983 Coleman Pop up, 24ft gooseneck, and a 1978 BJ40 with 3B. $15,000 or best offer for it all.

You know Hunter I am kickin around selling all my stuff too . The fun is not there for me much anymore . Thinking about building a pro street car .

So back to your new hobby .

When's the Wedding and have y'all told the soon to be GRANDPARENTS yet .:rimshot:

Luckily my new hobby is habitual masturbation so no need for weeding bells just yet.

Luckily I'm gett'n better at habitual masturbation.

fixed it.

the-dangers-of-masterbation.jpg

Anybody have a working 2F carb they can loan me for a weekend? Willing to pay for shipping or beers or both. I'm desperate, got $1000 reserved on a cabin to do some wheelin next wkend w dad. TH carb still not here, need backup plan.

I have a carb and a rebuild kit. You can rebuild my carb. ;) Pay for shipping and bring it back to gsmtr. Welcome to that

Anybody got an unwarped and uncracked intake manifold? Mine is warped and I put a Remflex gasket on, but it still leaks. I couldn't see any cracks, but I'm sure that's possible.

Anybody have a working 2F carb they can loan me for a weekend? Willing to pay for shipping or beers or both. I'm desperate, got $1000 reserved on a cabin to do some wheelin next wkend w dad. TH carb still not here, need backup plan.

Sean, your welcome borrow to my carb.

Anybody got an unwarped and uncracked intake manifold? Mine is warped and I put a Remflex gasket on, but it still leaks. I couldn't see any cracks, but I'm sure that's possible.

Sean, your welcome borrow to my carb.
Thanks! What's difference between TH 40 vs 60 carb? I'm 100% desmogged now so I'm thinking no prob.

Windows For Sale .

I know some of you are building or plan on building a shop . Get that nice cross breeze with some slightly use but in good condition windows . It get's hot in that ole shop in the summer time . With these baby's just open them up and let that breeze blow inn . So get'em before someone else does . Don't sweat this summer wishing you where the one who had windows to open .
WINDOWS 001.JPG

@ERG80 random, but did you move down off the plateau? we are hoping to build out towards eagleville in a year or so.

Nope. Still in Cookeville but I am in Murfreesboro every weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom